Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done I_vote_lcapNeil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done I_voting_barNeil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done I_vote_lcapNeil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done I_voting_barNeil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done Empty
PostSubject: Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done   Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:46 pm

-Character Sheet-

-Basic-

Name: Sliver Spider, known at Oscorp as Project SPIDER 01 
Secret identity: Neil Woodhull
Race: Human
Day Job: Hero for Hire
Character alignment:  Good Neutral

-Cares and Hates-

Cares: he wants to save the world but get paid for doing it
Wants: Money, Respect, be a Hero
Needs: a bigger fancier head quarters 
Hate: Not getting paid for doing a job
Fear: His powers being taken away
Passion: He is passionate about his career 

-Looks-

Appearance:
Neil has short black hair, after the experiments he now has 8 eyes, which causes him to be like Deadpool and just stay in suit all the time when going out but in his room he take the suit out.
Spoiler:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180

-Important Info-

Personality: Neil is a very calm person, he is soft-spoken and clear headed, he has a tendency to think things through and formulate plans before taking any sort of action. He often acts as the voice of reason among his teammates, he always speaks in a formal manner, with an air of respect to all people, both young and old, and he demonstrates the utmost respect to Nick Fury and Steve Rogers. When it comes to simple missions or fighting a weak villain or common robbers Neil seems to become cocky, and show his goofy side, when fighting he starts to belittle the opponant. 

Some people find him odd because he appears to talk and argue with himself on many occasions, when it is actually the Spider Slayer interacting with him. He dislikes the Spider's artificial intelligence, and is constantly at odds with it due to it wanting to kill Spider-man. Neil tends to disagrees with its suggestions on most occasions, as the spider finds lethal courses of action preferable to capture and restraint.

Background: 
Neil was born and raised in New York City. When he was 18 and graduated high school he joined the United States Army while in there he was put in the Special Force unit known as the Green Berets, he was there for seven years until a man named Nick Fury recruited him to join his new organization the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division short for S.H.I.E.L.D.

There he was a leader of a small task force that was charged with training the Young Avengers a group of teenagers that had powers. During the Spider-Island infestation the young avengers had disbanded but Neil's task force hadn't and they were in New York during the infestation and like everyone on the Island they got Spider-man's powers.

While they had the powers they got a message from S.H.I.E.L.D. that they needed to go to Oscorp and check their system if they were the ones that made the spider virus but before they went they had to meet up with Spider-man who had some costumes for them so Neil and his team met up with Spider-man and Neil got a white costume then went to Oscorp. 

While at Oscorp he found out that they weren't the ones who created ad released the virus but he found out that they were working on something called project spider and apparently there was four "spiders" ready so he and his team went to check it out and saw four new versions of the spider slayers Neil got close to one of the spiders that had a label written Project SPIDER 01 and picked it up. 

As he picked up the spider it activated and crawled on his back and attached itself to Neil's back and infused itself to his spine and stopped any further mutation that the spider virus would cause to him. Neil then looked at his team and saw that the other three of the Spiders attached themselves to them. Neil and his team quickly went back to S.H.I.E.L.D. to try and get them off but they failed, but they tried to cure them of the virus but also failed. After the events of Spider Island Neil and his team quit S.H.I.E.L.D. and opened up an agency of Heroes for Hire with a Partnership with Luke Cage(Power Man) and Iron fist.

Neil and his team spent a year training their powers before Neil finally made a call to Luke saying that they were ready to start receiving clients and that the Agency was finally open.

-Powers -

SuperPowers:
Master Acrobat: Thanks to his great strength and phenomenal equilibrium, Parker is an excellent athlete, excelling in all gymnastic fields and being able to perform every acrobatic stunt ever performed, including others that can never be performed by even an Olympic acrobat.

Skilled Combatant: Due to being an ex-[Military/Agent SHIELD] he is a excellent at hand-to-hand combatant utilizing the  Modern Army Combatives.

Wall-Crawling: Due to the Silver Spider's exposure to the Spider Virus induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of his engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces is so far limited to the Silver Spider's body (especially concentrated in his hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger. 

Superhuman Strength: Silver Spider possesses superhuman strength enabling him to press lift 20 tons.

Superhuman Speed: Silver Spider is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete, he is as fast as Spider-man.

Superhuman Stamina: Silver Spider's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. 

Superhuman Durability: Silver Spider's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort.

Superhuman Agility: Silver Spider's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines. 

Superhuman Equilibrium: Silver Spider possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seems able to adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.

Superhuman Reflexes: Silver Spider's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about 40 times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, or even gunfire, if he is far enough away.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Silver Spider has a limited healing factor. While not on Wolverine's level, it is sufficiently powerful enough to recover from severe injuries from broken bones and large amounts of tissue damage in a matter of days.

Spider-Sense: Silver Spider possesses an extrasensory "danger" or "spider" sense which warns him of potential immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to evade most any injuries, unless he cognitively overrides his automatic reflexes.

Organic Webbing: Unlike Spider-man who made his web shooters the Silver Spider has no need for it, he has organic webbing meaning it comes out of his wrist[like the original spider-man trilogy] 

Web-Swinging: Silver Spider uses his organic webs to travel by swinging on web-lines like Spider-man. Combined with his spider abilities, he can move at amazing speeds throughout the urban chasms of Manhattan.  

Weakness and Gear: :

Project SPIDER: Silver Spider has a Spider Slayer known as Project Spider 01 attached to his back, its AI is always trying to make the Silver Spider kill Spider-man but for now Silver Spider has control of the AI, though this is a weakness he can also use it as a GPS and a Police Scanner and use it to communicate with his team.

-Roleplay Sample-

Roleplay Sample: [Three paragraphs required for your first app only then you no longer need this section]

His appearance pic not included

Last edited by Langdon Xristo on Wed May 21, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done   Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Can't wait to see the finished product of this! I would like to start an rp between my Spidey and this one once approved!
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done   Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:32 pm

finally finished
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done   Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:18 am

Approved at a 4-5!

Power: Advanced
Weapon Skill: Beginner
Logic: Advanced
Durability: Adept
Speed: Adept
Combat Skill:  Adept

Tech Skill: Expert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done   Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done Empty

Back to top Go down

Neil Woodhull the Silver Spider Done
Page 1 of 1