Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
The Whispering Death I_vote_lcapThe Whispering Death I_voting_barThe Whispering Death I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
The Whispering Death I_vote_lcapThe Whispering Death I_voting_barThe Whispering Death I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

The Whispering Death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuu

The Whispering Death Empty
PostSubject: The Whispering Death   The Whispering Death EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:20 am

Character Sheet

-Basic-

Name: The true name of this character is FuuKusaku Kaizer.
Secret identity:Whispering, Death/ Fear itself/ The ghost of oncoming terror.
Race:??????
Day Job: N/a
Character alignment: True, Neutral

Cares and Hates

Cares: Unknown
Wants: The only thing that the whispering death seeks is the destruction of the impure.
The purging of souls, the  cleansing  of earth. The deletion of good, and evil.
Neutrality, is what is thought to be it's mission.
Needs: Fear, Food, and water.
Hate: Everything that exists.
Fear: It has no fear, for it is fear itself.
Passion: It's only passion, lies within the depths of fear.

-Looks

Appearance: It's appearance is unknown, for if you see it. It automatically shapeshifts and what you see is nothing of typical origin at all. It has no definite appearance. It is the appearance of fear, and the apparition of death.
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown

-Important Info-

Personality: The whispering death, comes to all of those that cross its path and are capable of destruction. ( virtually everyone. ) It speaks to no one, it befriends no one. It works alongside no one. The whispering death is only known to exist through rumor. If you think you see the whispering death, The best you can do is hope that you are not killed by the horrifying images that you will see upon laying eyes on it.
Background: The whispering death was said to have arisen from the top of the Mountian of mt.fuji. Said to have been the very embodiment of purgery and destruction itself. Said to be a messenger of doom, and a carrier of words that will whisk your life away, and remove the souls of those who lay eyes upon it. If you sight it, do not run, do not hide. Do not even pretend to know that you did in fact sight it, for by the time you register a thought in your head after sighting it you are likely already dead.

Powers list : Fear manipulation, fear embodiment superhuman speed, and strength. Telekenetic abilities, incredible mental capacity, Enhanced intelligence enhanced perception. Illusionism upon eyesight, and nightmare manipulation / creation.

Last edited by Fuu on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genius.

Genius.

PostSubject: Re: The Whispering Death   The Whispering Death EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:41 am

Um.. I really don't even have enough information to do the skill thing. so I would suggest remaking this character/putting its powers down/Or getting a new character to play. . . .
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: The Whispering Death   The Whispering Death EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Power:   Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Weapon Skill:   Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Logic:   Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Durability:   Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Speed:   Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Combat Skill:   Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Tech Skill:   Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master

*Based upon current provided information, may change due to in game updates (which must be defined in a separate add on post*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whispering Death   The Whispering Death Empty

Back to top Go down

The Whispering Death
Page 1 of 1