Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Kryptonite? I_vote_lcapKryptonite? I_voting_barKryptonite? I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Kryptonite?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kryptonite? Empty
PostSubject: Kryptonite?   Kryptonite? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:57 pm

"Arrggghhh, why must we walk so much!?"

Two men, cloaked with light silk all over their bodies, walk through the desert. One of them, in front of the other, is complaining about having to walk. He is dressed in mainly red, and a sword's holster is visibly attached to his hip by a leather belt. The red one is followed by a taller, blue-based man. Neither of their faces may be seen, due to the turbans casting a large shadow over their faces. Only a bit of hair could be seen, making their clothing. Even though he complains, the one in the front is not sweating at all in the desert sun. The other one seems fainter with each step, and his clothing seems to be steaming.

"At least you're okay, do you forget I am half dead in heat like this?" The larger one had a point. He carried no completely see-able weapon, but a lump similar to a handgun bulged from his side. Stumbling, the male slumps over to the side. With a thump, he lands harshly into the sand. The other shouted to his "brother," and that they almost were there. "I know we're close, but I need a rest.." With such, the red one went ahead on his own.

Over a few sand dunes, about a half-mile away from the other. The man of red approaches a large carter. Massive. Seeming as if an entry into the depths of the Earth itself; he leaps in. Hands out, and his clothing fluttering off with the upwards wind. His body slams into the ground, far below the sun and sand. Now, his being is revealed. He bore mid-length red hair, and a traditionally, formal duel outfit. The patterns on his clothing matching the embedding of the sword's sheath. To his front, a enormous meteorite had shatter upon hitting bedrock. All around, large chunks of an onyx-like gem stuck from inside the stone. "Cryon takes so damn long, he's going to make me pick all of this up for boss.."

Last edited by Lambency on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

Kryptonite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite?   Kryptonite? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:07 pm

The man had been spending his time in the deserts hoping to meditate and come to turns with his doomed fate, the demon fate. He sat on top of a small dune that allowed him to see for miles, his eyes wide open watching the two men move, one covered in layers of clothing but appearing to be fine as he walked on with pep in his step, the other was visible steaming and slowly falling behind the first. This made the man raise and eye brow before he stood up, his body shrinking and his arms turning to wings before he took flight looking like a natural hawk. He flew over head of the two men and watched them calmly, his hawk eyes absorbing more than before, the man actually was steaming as if he was incredibly cold but the heat was forcing him to warm up and cause immense evaporation.

They were moving toward a large depression in the ground, the one who appeared fine gathering onyx colored rocks. The man had an inward smile as he flew down and landed on a rock the man was about to grab. His beak opening wide and letting out a piercing chwirk noise, studying the man's reactions with black bird eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net

Kryptonite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite?   Kryptonite? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Stunned, shocked, and startled. The "fire" had been frozen, not sure how to react. Others were not suppose to be here. Since, he wasn't the smart one in the group, he simply took a few steps back. He know he wasn't allowed to get into a conflict around these dangerous minerals. "Cryon.. CRYON," he yelled for the other male. Slowly, the other one which had been left behind slid down the denture of the land's slope. He had taken off all the clothing be could, only with pants and his gun's holster on.

"Flame, what is it now?-" Cryon noticed the "hawk." He wasn't sure how to react either, but decided to be nice, as normal. He yanked his brother away, whom had already put a hand on the hilt of his sword. The male with the blue pant extended his dominate limb to the newly appeared animal. A smile, the color of snow, reflected the light of the desert sun.

Flame stumbled around after being tugged upon. He tripped and fell, in a similar fashion to that of his sibling earlier. Lucky for him, Cryon wasn't going to leave his relative, unlike vice-reversa. A huff of air escaped the male's lips, and he set a few more rocks into the pile he had set.

The gems radiated more as they gathered, giving of a hue of whitish light. This light was strange though, it seemed dark rather that illuminate. Eerie, even. It gave off no reflection nor refraction from one-another, nor the solar ray from above. Almost as if they were made up of the void of the night sky. Dark, dismal, fatal?
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Kryptonite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite?   Kryptonite? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 am

The man seemed disturbed at the sight of the hawk and quickly called for his brother as if the bird presented some sort of threat, the other man came over, still steaming visibly. Once the man got closer the hawk noticed key traits on both of mens faces marking them as brothers or cousins, the first of the two being more likely. But the man yanked the first one away before turning back to the Hawk and smiling at him. But the hawk was in a great mood so he decided to toy with the man that was looking at him, his neck elongating and his body thinning until he had totally changed into a serpent, more accurately a king cobra. He rose up from his belly and swayed his head back and forth at the steaming man.

The red dots on his nose telling him that the man's core temperature was far lower than anything alive, it was almost the temp of ice. The sides of his neck fanned out showing the trade mark cobra flaps, he has laughing in the inside hoping that this freaked out the man, it sure was a good time to him. He hadn't attacked nor made move to but he had turned from a hawk to a cobra in the blink of an eye, if they attacked him he would understand but he knew he could take a hit or two.
Back to top Go down

Kryptonite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite?   Kryptonite? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 am

Frozen, ironically, at the sudden change in the organism's being. Instantaneously, it occurred to him that this was out of the ordinary. Although, it was like his brother (still collecting 'rocks') had thought of something like this. After all, hawks in Syria? With the civil war going on around here at this time though, they didn't have too much time although to stop and think about the strange being. With this said though, as the 'cobra' begun to mess with Cryon, his face seemed still, even with the seemingly extraordinary change. As if, the oddness of the event didn't even spark a thought than to be calm.

"May you stop fucking standing around!? Where did that hawk even go?" Shocking, Flame was pissed. He was always pissed. Alllwwayyssss...

"Fool language will not get you far, my brother," a typical reply from Cryon, would was still staring at the other thing's eyes. His expression still had not changed in anyway, nor had his posture. Almost, relaxed more by the sight of the change.

Flame seemed to have gathered up a large amount of the shining stones into a pile, about the same size as his own body. Finally angered by Cryon's lax, a orbital spawn of heat formed around his own body. He charged at Cryon from his flank, almost as if there was a tackling coming in the distance. Of course, Cryon barely noticed, still having a staring contest at this point.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Kryptonite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite?   Kryptonite? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 pm

The snake noticed the man talk to the other but his eyes never shifted from the cobra, the man was a smart. His "brother" on the other hand seemed a bit to short tempered and it proved to be true with in moments, the man bursting into flame and charging his own brother from behind. Marcus had had enough of the childish behavior, his body coiling and shooting upward past the cold man's right shoulder. Literally getting the "cold shoulder" he thought with an inner chuckle, his body turning back into a normal human, his long raven colored locks coming down to his eye brows, a smirk played on his pale face.

His hands coming up and pointing at the flaming man, the ground itself rushing up to touch his palms, spinning rapidly forming two spheres of rock the size of soccer balls, flame coursing through out them while he had them pointed at the other man of flame. "That's not good brotherly behavior." he said slowly while waiting for a response but listening to the man behind him to make sure he didn't attack out of fear.
Back to top Go down

Kryptonite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite?   Kryptonite? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:51 pm

"FUCK, SHIT, COCK BULL-FUCK," Flame instantly begun swearing in the background in response. This was no surprise, but he kept trying to go forwards. Cryon had noticed his brother, but was ignoring him for now. They were used to one another's strangeness.

The colder one laughed, slightly. As the sibling had hesitated, his feet had been frozen to the ground with a large chunk of solid oxygen. Trying to free himself, but only the part of the object touching his foot would be melt-able with the amount of energy Cryon was exerting. A sudden silence, as Cryon had shut Flame up, and took a moment to think.

Finally, he gave his speech. "A strange being, approaching two strangers, in a strange area, in a strange nation. So strange, yet, so predictable. Strange strangers are strange, no? With this said, I 'ought to tell you that we're here on business. Picking up these meteorites, before the Syrians themselves come and have time to investigate. These stones could be used to make extremely lethal chemical weapons, you see. That could be used against all of us. So, I don't have the time to sit here and figure out your life story. I do have time to tell you we're from the U.S. though. You may call me Cryon, and that one, Flame. Yourself, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kryptonite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryptonite?   Kryptonite? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kryptonite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroverse :: The General Board :: Archives :: Archived Stories-
Jump to: