Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Astro's Art Corner I_vote_lcapAstro's Art Corner I_voting_barAstro's Art Corner I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Astro's Art Corner I_vote_lcapAstro's Art Corner I_voting_barAstro's Art Corner I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Astro's Art Corner

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Astro's Art Corner Empty
PostSubject: Astro's Art Corner   Astro's Art Corner EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Hello this is Astronaut with some random images that will be updated as I go along. I drew all of the images seen here, and you'll notice this gallery is a little sparse because I have yet to completely upload most of my stuff/working on other projects/this week has been busy. I'll include sketches, blurbs and descriptions if anybody is interested.

Feedback is appreciated, and no requests at this time please.

iPad Lizard Test:

This image was doodled yesterday on an iPad in an hour so this is kind of badly done, but I felt like I should open up this thread with something related to the rp forum and here it is! Just one design idea for the Lizard I was toying with. No sense of proportions on this guy nope~ XD
Back to top Go down

Astro's Art Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astro's Art Corner   Astro's Art Corner EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 am

A 3D Update courtesy of Dr. Curt Connors /shot

While my family were over, I got to test out some iPad software. One of the results came in the Lizard image up above, but I also got to do some 3D sculpts, similar to the ones I've made in ZBrush. Course, the iPad made it difficult to control the polygons so there are some cases where those polys were stretched oddly...Still, practice certainly helped lessen that problem!

3D Monster:

First thing I did was make a 3D Monster, kind of resembling Nosferatu but then got really odd in the end. Spent roughly 2 hours on him just experimenting with the different sculpting tools.

Undead Rex:

Really quick (one hour) undead rex that has a severely horribly sculpted in spine/anatomy. I'm not sure what happened to my attention span during this guy's creation haha.

3D Venom:

This one was actually the second sculpt I did and the second longest to make. He started out with no eyes, but I decided to add them in after remembering he had them in some issues of Spider-Man, and plus I really wanted to experiment with coloring in the irises. The tongue was meant to be longer, but stretched polygons ended up glitching and I had to stunt it or else risk making a rectangle for a tongue. I had a lot of fun playing with proportion on this guy, and he helped me learn more about the move and build-up tools. Also took 2 hours.

Headphone Dude:

Last one I got to make before the iPad was gone with my family having left. This one was also pretty quickly done, like the rex, but I spent more time on the details here. Learned how to use the Pinch and Carve tools more effectively. Accidentally punched a hole in his eye though. Eep.
All in all, these iPad tests were fun. Expect some more finished stuff later on, since I'm going straight back to tablet and ZBrush instead of finger-sculpting. :)
Back to top Go down

Astro's Art Corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroverse :: The General Board :: Casual Board-
Jump to: