Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
On The Run Again [Open To All] I_vote_lcapOn The Run Again [Open To All] I_voting_barOn The Run Again [Open To All] I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
On The Run Again [Open To All] I_vote_lcapOn The Run Again [Open To All] I_voting_barOn The Run Again [Open To All] I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

On The Run Again [Open To All]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

On The Run Again [Open To All] Empty
PostSubject: On The Run Again [Open To All]   On The Run Again [Open To All] EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:15 pm

((OOC this rp thread is carried over from another site, so I apologize for confused readers))

In the larger Hybrid form Gene stood at a height o twelve feet, his forearms were massive like old oak tree trunks and his hands were just as large, the digits of his fingers wide and round like tree branches. His whited eyes looked at the wolf that had seemed to locked onto him, he had been right, The damn thing appeared to be on the robot's team and he was pissed at the robot for hurting him so he could take it out on the wolf if it advanced on him.

As soon as he thought about hurting the wolf if it came at him in sprinted forward, ripping up chunks of the ground as it went before leaping upward and lunging at Gene, its claws out and extended to stab into him. He played surprised until the last second, his right arm going up, allowing the claws to stab into his forearm, the outer layer of skin being thick as it was to provided a protective coating. the claws sunk in only three inches before stopping, only barely cutting into the weaker flesh underneath.

His arm stiffened as if flexing with the latched on beast, a humming noise emitted from his chest while a large volt of electricity coursed through his body and down his right arm and into the wolf man from his dug in claws. It was a passive ability that he used to keep others off of him, the wolf's muscles would cramp up and keep him firmly latched on until Gene's massive left fist came froward balled into a fist, going to connect with the dogs abdomen, the force of the punch knocking the wolf free from Gene and sending him flying a few meters back through the air where he would land and regain control over his body. A much better fate than being stuck on the shocking mutant, whose power would soon make the wolf's heart explode from the voltage if he hadn't been disconnected.
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: On The Run Again [Open To All]   On The Run Again [Open To All] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:30 pm

On The Run Again [Open To All] 4533726612_5f517154a7_z

Ansatsu clicked his long, metallic rifle and lowered his eye to the variable zoom atop the gun. His neon orange visor collapsed over his vision to give him statistics of the battle before him.

??? Unknown Canine: Occupied In Battle. HeartBeat:3.217x Standard Human Rate. Vitality:Obtaining Wounds

The Easter Executioner scoffed, finding the target truly strange and vaguely interesting, but really having no need for it at the moment. It made a rather
nice distraction for the strange blue mutant he NEEDED to capture. However, the robotic man was on a time table and needed to get this GeneTorque beast back to base before the old coot flipped his lid. His brow lowered, tilting the rifle towards the other figure being suffocated by the feral war at hand.

GENETORQUE Experimental Mutant: Occupied In Battle. HeartBeat:3.467x Standard Human Rate. Vitality:Currently Being Wounded

He knew this couldn't go on forever. Eventually, he'd need to plant the heavy sedative in his chamber into the poor creature. But in that case, Ans would be risking more injury thantruly necessary. Why weave into the fray of battle when you could wait for the two fighting sides to tire then claim your prize? There was a reason trenches were madeduring World War One. Instead of charging wildly into No Man's Land and getting your sorry ass killed, you stayed in the muddy crevices and relied on the mortars to snuff out the damned Germans. There are times the line between General and Assassin fade in the line of duty. When the metal mercenary was in the zone, he was a master
tactician with ruthless aggression. There wasn't the recklessness that usually accompines aggression either. Ansatsu was a weapon of fury, both physically and mentally.

He quickly swiped into his pocket and slid out another needled vial. He stuck it quickly between his teeth as his gloved hand grasped another sedative bullet.
The infamous assassin twirled the elephant strength sleeper between his fingers as he scavanged through his other pocket. From it, came a dark gray case. It
looked as if it were a spray paint can except it had no nozzle for the paint to come out. However, that was replaced by a simple pin. Ansatsu brought it tightly into his off hand and allowed his visor to compile calculations.

Probability of Striking Target "???": 56% Probability of Striking Targer "GENETORQUE": 64%

His eyebrows lowered with dissatisfaction. Ans did not favor his odds here, but he knew JUST the thing to push things into his favor. The Easter Executioner
propped his foot up on the ledge of the far off building and smiled calmly. He tossed the gray canister up into the air. It rose up, erasing the sun from
his view for just a moment. Gravity soon took hold and the smoke colored can came back down towards him. Mirroring his years of Kung Fu training, he entered the stance of the Tiger. The can suddenly was smacked with the powerful palm of Ansatsu. The pin on the top came loose from the impact as it flew down the street.
The gray canister collided with the top of the privacy wall and fell to the grass on the other side, only mere meters from the feral war at hand.
While occupied with the heat of battle, the two beasts took no notice of the lonely can laying in the overgrown grass of the courtyard. The canister suddenly began to spin and convulse as if it were having a sezuire. From where the pin once was, came a giant flow of ashen gray smokescreen. It was like a tidal wave as it expanded and swooped over the vicious battle. The feral altercation soon became completely obsecured by the ash colored cloud. The gas flowed up and over the privacy
wall, creating a flooded pool of smoke out of the courtyard. The strong sense of smell within the canine must have been suffocated by the smell of ash. The acute sight of the GeneToque creature had been blocked out by the smokescreen.

This was his time to strike.

Ansatsu grinned proudly as he quickly switched his scope over to infrared sights. As he peered down the sights, two immensely hot figures stood out amongst the lesser heat of the cloud of smoke. He took steady aim towards the stranger shaped of the two creatures and waited just a moment.

"Its ALL over for you Gremlin...,"
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: On The Run Again [Open To All]   On The Run Again [Open To All] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:01 am

The beast's muscles tensed, keeping it firmly latched onto Gene. It's heart beat rapidly, speeding up to just under 700 beats per minute before it stopped, blood vessels exploding in the eyes of the wolf like creature and blood pouring from its mouth and nostrils. Its heart had finally over worked itself, exploding from the sheer amount of power jolted into it. The wolf slumped against Gene's bodice before making disgusting noises. He merely watched as the large wolf shed its fur and it's bones snapped and shrunk, the snout going back into the skull that was rapidly becoming more human shaped, the dark skin of the beats turning a peachy tone as digits appeared on the our legs, now turning into two legs and two arms. A nude man lay slumped over Gene's arm and he looked at the dead human, a sad longing to undo what he had just done building deep with in him, his long neck expanding as the strange holes opened up letting out a high pitched wailing noise, like a screaming child mixed with the song of a whale.

Gene's other hand came around to gingerly lift up the dead man, feeling forlorn for causing this death of something that was actually so very much like himself. He sat there looking at the dead man, his strange ears hearing the loading of a round into a chamber and the concussion burst of the round being released, he couldn't see well int eh smog but his hearing was great, his arm lifting up the dead body and a dart sticking out of the dead man. Gene looked at it, realizing this fight wasn't over. He stood up, setting the dead man down and rushing toward the area the noise had come from, his mouth opened wide, a deep roar emitting forth, sounding like a lion conjoined with a toppling mountain. His arms wide over his head and balled into fists coming down toward the location of the shooter, hoping to snuff of the life of the gunman.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

PostSubject: Re: On The Run Again [Open To All]   On The Run Again [Open To All] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:43 pm

”YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKIN' KIDDIN' ME!” Ansatsu shouted, realizing that he'd missed for a SECOND time on the god forsaken creature.

Sir You Have Alerted Him To Your Location

”No Shit. Screw Stealth! I'm takin' the fight to that evasive bastard!” Ans announced, unsheathing his Sogeki blade from its scabbard.

He immediately used his enhanced muscles to make a strong leap from rooftop to rooftop. It was brief moments before appearing near the bizarre GeneTorque. There was a wild fire in the merc's eyes that was increasingly disturbing. There was nothing more upsetting or frightening than a deadly killing machine enraged. He came with a spinning twist in the air, his blade held backwards in his hands. His other hand extended two fingers and slid lightening down the side of the blade. Static electricity turned the blade into a vibration of deep blue energy.

Without any regard of his own safety, the blind, enraged assassin's coat opened up revealing an arsenal of weapons. He allowed, without mercy, all the grenades in his jacket came plummeting out. There came a quick swipe with his blade, releasing the pins of all of the small green explosives.

Sir Master Zenaki Wanted GeneTorque Alive

”Fuck Tang. He can heal the bitch when I'm done with 'em. Now Activate OVRDRV!” The Eastern Executioner demanded. Orenji's face visor became an entire glass shield over the top of Ans's head. A black sleeve came down across his head for preconceived protection against mind control. Senors in his brain became visible through his forehead. The black coat he was wearing was torn to shreds as his rubber exoskeleton took on more metal qualities.

With his new enhanced speed, Ansatsu Sha hit the ground beside Gene Torque and bolted left suddenly. This was to avoid the impact of the explosion.

”You wanna play bitch? We'll play!” He growled, using his magnetics to bolt himself to the side of a building as the explosives came showering down around the strange mutant.

On The Run Again [Open To All] 1270747152_0c90ea71f7

The area erupted into a cloud of orange and red fire as Ans bent his legs, ready fire himself like a bullet if the damned freak decided to dodge this some how. The explosion was loud and deafening. Black puffs of smoke mixed in with what seemed to be the fires of hell that engulfed the spot where GeneTorque was standing.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: On The Run Again [Open To All]   On The Run Again [Open To All] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:13 am

Gene's titanic arms smashed into the ground, shattering the place where the assassin had been but was no longer at. He lifted his arms only to notice tiny green orbs falling around him, his back bending forward and his arms going over the back of his exposed neck. Explosions went off all around him, the heat sheering his skin before it was absorbed, sharp pains exploding in his thick arms, he stood up, black smoke rolling off of his shoulders and arms, his white, car beam like eyes, shining bright against the haze.

Blood, blue blood ran freely from his arms, tiny fragments of metallic shards sticking out of them. His mind racing as he realized he had a weapon now, even though it was intended to hurt him, as it had. He lifted his right arm and felt lightning coursing through the bone and shooting toward the metal rods now sticking out of him, charging within the tiny vessels. His large meaty blue hand closed and his triceps contracted, flexing his arm, the bugling muscles popping the shrapnel out of him and toward the assassin, mounted on the wall close by, the shards wizzing by like bullets from the power of the flexation. One exploded above the Assassin, the wall following suit, chunks of brick and concrete showering down on the assassin, the speed combined with the charge made them like tiny little missiles. Six more rushing toward the assassin, a good twelve still stuck in Gene's right arm and twenty more in his left.

He opened his mouth, white light coming from deep within his chest and rising up his throat and out of his mouth as he bellowed in animalistic rage, as if to say leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

PostSubject: Re: On The Run Again [Open To All]   On The Run Again [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:51 am

”Damn! I'd never thought I'd have to use this...” Ans cursed, extending his forearm as if he was holding a shield. A long block of metal came out from his arm. It branched off into eight different smaller pieces. The apparatus hummed for a moment, electromagnetic blue energy spreading out and around Ans like a tower shield. It sparked and fizzed in its hexagonal pattern as hundreds of dangers shrapnel came firing into it. The shards kept coming and coming. For a moment, Ans thought that the barrage was endless.

However, there was a fire burning within Ansatsu now that could not be fathomed. One of his greatest nerve opponents was those who beat him. Ans had become a world renowned assassin. Many didn't even know him by name. Some simply knew him as the “Eastern Executioner”. You know how much hard work and determination went into that? Hell, his own father tried to burn him to death to put an end to his prowess but he still raged on! Even the man's defeats became his greatest triumphs! He dawned upon his enhanced body and became truly unstoppable! The world knew his name and feared it! What great power from such an unsuspecting person. Yet, there he was, being beaten by a neon furby! What devilry could be backing this wicked thing! Why did every success he have need to be taken away? Why after Ans had made something of himself did someone else ALWAYS have to take it away?! NO, this would not be another day that sent Ansatsu into darkness.

”The bastard's persistent I'll give 'em that...!” Ansatsu gritted his teeth. His emerald eyes glared to the wall beside him.

His devilish mind had caught an idea.

Ans re-sheathed his sword and placed that hand firmly on the stone wall behind him. The Easter Executioner leaped forth, using his magnetic power in his gloves to yank the wall from is place behind him. If not for his OVRDRV condition, he probably would not have been able to lift that much concrete. The robotic assassin brought the wall in front of his anterior position. He then placed his feet up and drop kicked the piece of wall right towards the hairy beast below him. A dark shadow over came the sunlight that used to shine on the rooftop where the mutant stood.

Ansatsu quickly re-drew his Sogeki blade and cast lightning down the side of the sword. He awaited the moment to which the GeneTorque would dismantle the wall in some manner. The assassin had darker plans for the moment afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Run Again [Open To All]   On The Run Again [Open To All] Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Run Again [Open To All]
Page 1 of 1