Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Fight for the Living.(Closed) I_vote_lcapFight for the Living.(Closed) I_voting_barFight for the Living.(Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Fight for the Living.(Closed) I_vote_lcapFight for the Living.(Closed) I_voting_barFight for the Living.(Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Fight for the Living.(Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fight for the Living.(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Fight for the Living.(Closed)   Fight for the Living.(Closed) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:23 pm

The spaceship traveled through the air and slowly moved through the cosmos, Cadmus lay on the ground in the ship with several guards in it, they held guns and were much stronger than the guards that guarded the Weapon X house. The green light of Kryptonite reflecting off the windows and on to the body of Cadmus, he groaned as the space ship slammed into the ground after a couple of weeks.

Gas released through the air and the Kryptonite sunk into the soil of the ship, slowly Cadmus got up and slammed his foot onto the door of the ship and bust open. Guards grabbed the hands of Cadmus and held his arms back with several whiplashes of chains and whips, grabbing his arms and holding him there.

Alien like creatures walked up, and a bald, red skinned creature in golden armor stood there with useless guards around him. A cloaked red man walked forth and looked toward that of the space ship and revealed two spears, spinning them through the air and slamming them to the ground.

"We come in peace! We offer a champion!" The head guard stood there, AK-47 in arms. The aliens exchanged looks and then stared back at the guards, who were aliens to them. The cloaked figure sent his arms out and let translator devices move onto the arms of the men, letting them speak the language of them.

"We offer a champion to you, from Earth!" The head guard said, he was sweating under the mask. Last time he heard these guys had taken on the Hulk, and he didn't wanna get ripped to pieces.

"Nay! For the last time we let a creature here from Earth, every slave we had was let free and killed all of my guards!" The red skinned bald man in the golden armor exclaimed, now holding a giant golden sword.

"But sir, we need more slaves, more fighters. Or all of the citizens will soon never come back for the entertainment!" The man in the cloak looked up at the man in the armor and moved down to his knee, shivering and bowing. The bald-headed man sighed and nodded, thinking for a bit then lifting his right arm.

Several guards flinched and yelled, but stopped when the emperor said: "Bring forth this man." The guards slowly walked over to the guards, and pushed the white clothed man to the ground in front of the emperor.

"Telling by his eyes.. he is not human.." The emperor lifted the head of the man slowly.

"He is Kryptonian.. uh s-sir." One of the guards said, shivering also.

"AAAH!" The emperor smiled greatly. "A KRYPTONIAN! This one will fight good, indeed." The Emperor nodded at his own guards and walked off. Then he stopped and turned. "Take the Kryptonian, and kill all of these earthling guards." The emperor then walked off, towards the arena to tell all of the people they had a new slave.

Their were several gun shorts and screams, the hooded men slashed through guards one by one, and had them all be in a pile in blood. The guards pushed the humans into that of the spaceship, and walked off behind their emperor.
Back to top Go down

Fight for the Living.(Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroverse :: The General Board :: Archives :: Complete Stories-
Jump to: