Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] I_vote_lcapA Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] I_voting_barA Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] I_vote_lcapA Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] I_voting_barA Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] Empty
PostSubject: A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]   A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:16 pm

He'd done it.

The bullet had pierced through the window, distorting the glass like a foot on thin ice. A wave of force seperated the window into individual tiny shards. The glass shards cascaded downward like an elegant waterfall. The foolish defensive of the window didn't hinder the bullet. It spun and twirled in a magnificent dance. The air itself seemed to rotate around the silver lead.

Why did he do that?

Time seemed to slow down to a heavy crawl. Every sound echoed manically. The panging of the glass hitting the floor rung throughout the vast room. Shocked heads of the room's owners turned with ocean wide eyes. A set of chocolate brown and crystal blue eyes bolted to the violent intrusion.

At first, he didn't believe that he had done so.

Even for someone of the dark haired man's stature, the bullet had come to soon. Like arriving at a funeral before the family member had left the hospital bed, it was too soon for any reaction to be made. There was only a sliver of time. A lonely sliver that its only purpose was to show you exactly what was about to murder you in cold blood. This was the moment of time where you began to flash back through all of your dearest memories. A simple piece of metal was enacting all of the dearest moments of a lifetime with a single glance. All in a half second, the suited man watched the oncoming projectile. The bullet beat his reaction time. All the man could do was watch.

But, the more he watched what he'd done, it became evident that he did it indeed.

Not even HE could do anything now. Fate had taken its course. A single bullet had seeked him out. There wasn't even a moment to spare to save his beloved. The world as he knew it was crashing toward him, ready to seize it before his very eyes. The dark Reaper from beyond would certainly meet him within the next second. He would come and send his soul to Heaven or Hell; it didn't matter. What mattered was that the world would be one hero less. One less man on the planet saving lives and defeating those who end them. The terror of that very thought could shake any man.

He didn't understand what exactly had happened, or even more perplexing, the why?

The suited man spent his last moments with his beloved ginger haired sweetheart in his mind. After all, she was the guiding light of his life. Since before the heroism, there was always one woman who had done everything in her power to please him. His angel was the one who had always been there and supported him, even before the boundries of their work were diminished. Even before that fateful dance at his banquet, which set the gears turning, she was there. It seemed like everywhere he turned, she was there. It was astonishing; especially considering the way he acted and the way he treated her at times. But no matter what the dark haired man did, the crystal eyes soon followed. Sure, things were rough at times. What relationship wasn't? But the matter of the heart is that she always came back. Coming from a father who never showed his love, affection was something he was never accustomed to. Affection was something he'd always shared with a woman for one night before abandoning them (only so they wouldn't abandon him first). Yet, every night, he went to bed with her. Yet, every morning, he woke up with her. He'd never known why the ginger haired beauty had tolerated him, and probably never would. It didn't matter, she was his life.

There was no going back now. What on Earth had he done?

But all in one moment, he would watch his world crashing down. Instead of seeing his whole life flashing before his eyes, the suited man couldn't help but think of her. This was his life. He scarcely considered his party days anything worth calling a "life". The utmost thing that defined what he considered "life" came after he became the hero, and came after that fateful night where their boss-assistant relationship escalated. The dark haired man could only think of her sorrows. What would she do if he died right then and there? What would it come down to? Just because he didn't understand why she loved him, didn't make her love any less real. Her devotion would tear her apart with him in a grave. What a terrifying thought to see his world shambling at the thought of his passing. Even the most strong hearted atheists prayed to God in their last moments. He found himself praying for the safety of his beloved after his passing.

The consquences for his failure would be severe, but he did it anyways. What did he just do?

The pair watched as the laptop before them emploded with smoke and sparks. The bullet flew through the screen like trace paper, turning the screen from bright blue to a cracked pitch black. The metal projectile zoomed through the nice mahogany desk and created a perfect hole. Only a splinter or two popped up as the entire laptop leapt from it position. It spun to its side as white sparks bounced from the hardrive. The ginger yelped, throwing herself away from the table like a slingshot. The bullet had missed both of the lovestruck pair, almost intentionally. Unbeknownst to them, it was indeed intentional.

Ansatsu Sha had just refused to kill Tony Stark.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]   A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:23 am

The moment the bullet shattered his lap top, his prototype one of a kind Stark Industries Lap Top, he yelled at Pepper, "Get out of here!" he commanded before turning around in his chair to look out the window, trying to pin point the shooter's location as he got to his feet, "Jarvis suit me up." he ordered the AI, "Very well sir." The male sounding British voice responded.

Tony held his arms out, two metallic bracelets on both wrists, glowing a light blue color, acting as a homing beacon for his armor to find him at, the gauntlets finding him first and coupling over his skin allowing him a little protection and access to his repulsor beams, the red metallic gloves coming up and aiming out of the ruined window pane, light dancing in the palms of his hands before twin beams of energy shot off toward where he theorized the shooter would be base don the bullet's trajectory. He stepped forward through the window pane and went into a free fall, only to be caught by a pair of red plated boots that boosted him up through the air while his chest piece formed over him, engulfing his thighs and biceps, the coloring being a golden yellow that reflected the sun light perfectly in their polished state.

He flew through the air, the last facial expression to be seen before his mask over took his exposed features would be anger, how dare someone attack him and make him feel weak, after everything he had done to prove he wasn't weak that feeling was plucked away in just a blink of an eye, his hands balling to fists as he rocketed onward, a blue line guiding him on his visor, picking up a electrical signature making him assume it was hydra tech. He went high upward above the target before he looked down at the shooter, he was wrong, not hydra.

It appeared to be a young man with robotic appendages and chest. Half of his face was metallic as well and he held a nice sniper rifle in his hands, Jarvis scanning the make and model in the visor and speaking its weak point into Tony's ear. "You have some under developed tech there, who sent you?!" he said, insulting the boy before demanding who or what sent this shooter, his right hand going outward with a blast charged and ready to boot out to the kid as he hovered in the air.
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
TheDusk

TheDusk

PostSubject: Re: A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]   A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Ansatsu gasped as a vortex of cyan particles zoomed his direction. The skilled assassin rolled through the gravel of the rooftop as the vibrant blast tossed the tiny rocks with pure, concentrated force. His long, unruly blonde hair whipped in the gusts of wind propelled from Iron Man's repulsors. The young man looked up slowly, in awe of seeing the almighty Iron Man for the first time in person. The gold and crimson tones were glistening in the sunlight high above. His eyes glowed a bright cyan as did he palm that was aimed at the metal mercenary.
It was... strange for Ans. It seemed to him that the great man, Tony Stark was nothing more than a myth. For the first decade of his existence, he had only heard of the million dollar playboy from overseas. However, as Ansatsu had taken on the business of head hunting, the young man found himself at international levels. Soon enough, he was based out of the United States. It was simply a better place. Better business, cheaper stuff, and the foremost, freedom. That was when Ans found himself most in contact with the prodigy of Tony Stark.

Stark had come from a background he found eerily familiar. He too, had had a father who pushed him to the brink of potential to mold him in his image. Sure, Ans had been formed as a super weapon against his own kind while Tony had been formed as a super genius for the good of his kind, but they were still mercilessly molded by their fathers' dreams. And for what exactly? It surely wasn't for them. It was for their legacy to live on. It was for the name Sha to continue being known with quake and fear. Stark was to live on in his family name by being the captain of the weapons industry.

Both fulfilled their fathers' ambitions at first. Ans becoming the killing machine that his father was in his glory days. Tony became the leading power in nearly every weapons deal across the globe. However, fate played its own card. Ansatsu broke away, becoming a legend across the world for his infamous deeds. Tony became the world famous super hero, Iron Man.

The only thing that separated them was about 6 billion dollars and forty feet.

Ansatsu had grown in disbelief of such a man. Someone who had come from fatherly neglect and become so vastly famous. Then again, sometimes he'd look in a mirror and remember that that wasn't so far fetched.

The Eastern Executioner stayed in his crouched position, his sleek leather trench coat dragging the ground. He knew that he had just pissed off one of the most powerful supers he knew of. Ans would have to be ready for anything that he would throw at him. Although, with what he'd seen on television with the attacks on the city a few months ago, he wasn't sure how he could handle himself against certain attacks.

"Damn, it's been awhile since I've been unsure of myself...," His mind murmured.
He slung the sniper rifle up around his back and smiled slyly at the metal plated man floating before him.

"It gets the job done. In the underbelly, I am the Iron Man that everyone fears." Ansatsu took a moment to gloat his infamy to the man who had been previously infamous for destruction as well. His gloved hands took the sheathed blade from his side and brought it to his front. Slowly, he slid the blade out, allowing it to glisten in the sunlight. While traveling out, Ans ran his index and middle finger down the middle of the blade. Electric volts began to dance down the glistening blade. It illuminated his handsome face with a dark blue glow. His emerald eyes glared at the glowing blues of the Iron man suit.

"As for the who, he's already going to kill me for tossing the biggest hit of my career. Well, if he's in a good mood anyways...," Ans shuttered with that thought.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]   A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:36 am

His eyes turned to slits behind his mask, this idiot had said the wrong damn thing, calling himself Iron Man. His left hand rose upward, the repuslor in his palm lighting up and pointing toward the kid. "I don't care who you think you are or who hired you but now you're going to get it" he said as Jarvis completed the scan of the boy's weaponry. He whistled from his mask and laughed a little bit.

"Whoever hired you is an idiot, says here your tech sucks against EMPS, let's test it." He said in his cold way, the humor dry and sarcastic. A blast emitted from his hand in a wave like fashion toward the boy, shattering the windows of the building underneath him and causing all of the lights to black out.

"How useful is your human parts when you don't have your robot half working?" He taunted, already knowing the answer. The boy was right, even though he had said it in a stupid way he was a lot like Tony.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

PostSubject: Re: A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]   A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:59 am

Ansatsu smiled widely at the EMPS blast that came his way. It was no use, Orenji had already alerted him to the strength of his blast. There was no way in hell he was going to avoid that much fire power. The air itself seemed to vibrate with the electronic disruption. Orenji’s loud chirping voice faded from his visor. Ansatsu flipped back the visor, letting the systems shut down all across his body. He stood unphased as he lost access to much of his arsenal. There would be no more shock cables, no antigrav thrusts, not anything of that assorts. Orenji was the system that controlled most of his extra weapons systems. However, the EMP would put him to sleep for quite some time. Ans was no reduced to nothing more than that of a samurai from ancient China. A warrior with a sword in a suit of armor.

A heavy puff of air escaped the lips of the eighties metal haired boy. His head tilted left and right swiftly, causing distinct cracks to echo from his robotic body. The grinding of gears and metal was evident in each pop. The Eastern Executioner interlocked his fingers and spread them with loud, mechanical pops. The hands separated and lead into a wide stretch. His arms extended far outward in an aerobic exercise. He then began to trot in place like a world champion boxer for just a moment.

“You see Tony. We may both be known as Iron Men. But the difference between you and I is that without your suit, you are just a man with a major heart problem. “ he coyly began to speak. The metal mercenary sheathed his sword in a blur of motion. “I on the other hand, am a total badass from eastside Tokyo; all the stereotypical ninja BS included!” He chirped with a sly grin.

A quick swipe of his arm and the rooftop exploded with a barrage of gray smoke. It engulfed the entire top of the complex like debris from a nuclear bomb. Many flashes of human heat forms began to appear and fade from within the fog as it rolled off the rooftop. Lookers from below probably thought that another Alien incident was unfolding. The gray smoke rolled off the rooftop like the fires from 9/11. Certainly such a display would create a terror below.

A portable radio was going off into the distance of the foggy mess. Nothing short of a mini fireworks display was accompanying the fog. It seemed like Tony had been transported back to the eighties hair metal concerts. Being an ACDC and Black Sabbath fan, this wasn’t entirely a bad thing.

Unbeknownst to Tony, the heart flashes were militarized human flash bangs to imitate a human body. This was to throw off those who made use of infrared to discover opponents. The gray smoke was only a ploy so the skilled assassin could change positions. His mind was not yet in killer mode, still lightly toying and playing with his prey.

The young man was not even on the rooftop any longer. Ansatsu was displaying his throne of King of Parkour. The talented boy leaped from window sill to window sill like Spider-man. He revealed his katana for a moment to cut a long wire of electricity. His rubber gloved hand caught the wire and used it as a vine to swing back to the Stark tower. The fearless assassin paid no mind to being well over one hundred stories in the air. The professional leaped from the electric vine and onto a structural divider between glass windows. He climbed the architecture like a pipe; taking short leaps to speed himself up.

Ans smiled proudly as he let go of the divider and kick flipped off the wall. His body rotated upside down in a glorious gymnastic move that’d put olympic gold medalists to shame. His arms spread wide as his legs aimed to hook onto the metallic shoulders of the Iron man.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]   A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Tony watched as the boy vanished in the smoke covering he had deployed, he merely scoffed from behind his face plate, "Jarvis, light up the heat signatures, we're dealing with a real rookie." He said as a blue outline of the battlefield appeared in his visor, showing one heat source, then six, then twelve. Maybe this boy wasn't so wet behind the ears after all but he had ways to deal with this newest set back.

"Run scans on the heat sources, temperature and movement patterns." He commanded the AI, charts appearing next to all of the heat sources. All of them were burning at 200 degrees Fahrenheit, all moving in jerky unpredictable patterns. None humans, none save one that dipped over the side of the building, out of his line of sight.

"Track his impulse signature, now." he ordered, A blot of blue light appearing on a grid on his visor, the light being behind him. He rotated his shoulders, making his body rotate with him as he hovered in the air, now he could see the boy free flying at him in a strange way. His right hand came up, the repulsor in his palming lighting up a charge and letting it pop free like a bullet toward the helpless cyborg. "There are better ways of asking to wrap your legs around me.... if I rolled that way." He said, his tone sarcastic before he rose up higher, knowing his blast would slow the projectile boy but not stop him on his course due to the speed at which he was coming toward Stark.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

PostSubject: Re: A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]   A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:16 am

Ans gasped as the smoke parted with a blinding blue illumination. He only had a brief moment to cuff his arms and legs into a ball to shield his face and body. The blast hit him hard, truly not being that of incineration or anything to that extent. However, it stung like being slammed with eight baseball bats all over his arms and legs. He was forced backwards like a bullet through a beautiful glass window. It shattered in an explosion of shiny slivers. The shards cascaded down the side of the building like dangerous rain.

Using his experience as a swift assassin, he arced his body. Scared associates of Stark Industries yelped as the blond warrior came flying through the nice office lobby. His long hair slung forward as he leaned with his shoulder forward. His body leaned into the momentum, allowing his shoulder blade to slap the desktop of an unsuspecting worker. The wood splintered as the Easter Executioner turned into the roll. He halted the momentum by kicking to his feet. Ans stood in the threshold of the panicked workers, feeling proud of himself for sticking that tumble so incredibly well. He smiled keenly at the women behind what was left of the desk he had smashed.

”I know this is probably bad timin'. But I must say that you look rather lovely today my dear!"Ansatsu keenly smiled at her.

The short brunette from behind the desk screamed. She became a fleeting blur as she stormed out of the room. The robotic man stood perplexed at her fanatic reaction to his dramatic entrance.

”Sheesh, most women claim they are looking for pizazz in their relationship, but when it hits 'em they run like bats outta' hell!”

Sir. You Missed On Purpose. I Must Advise Against This Course Of Action If You Intend to Repeat It

”Yeah yeah, Where's Iron Man Orenji?” Ans grumbled, hating the strange feeling he had in his gut. He couldn't quite understand it, but it felt...wrong to kill Tony Stark. Since when had Ansatsu had any morals? It was a question he too was asking. He had none until it came to honor the last time the blond checked. However, he stood in vacated office room with a lump in his throat for the job to come. A gloved hand glided up and through his blond locks, sighing with his dilemma.

Coming Your Way

”Well that is just fine and dandy...,” Ans stammered unenthusiastically. He carefully drew his Sogeki blade. He placed it behind his head across his shoulders. With his free hand, he ignited sparks on the tips of his fingers. There was a swift gliding motion down the blade, then it turned into a vibrant cyan. The katana now sparked with what seemed to be a contained lightning.

Considering this is the only thing I have the one up on him...

Or is it...?

His mind began to tick as the jets of Iron Man came close.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]   A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Tony watched as the kid was blasted backwards, only vaguely aware of Jarvis telling him the power percentage left from the attack, something like 99.9943% or whatever, he really never listened to the AI in his ear. "Jarvis, play me a sweet tune. I think Thunderstruck will do." He said before moving forward, decreasing the power in his propulsion so he could descend toward the lobby where the boy had so carelessly crashed through.

He cut of power to his jet boots when he was ten feet from the ground and slammed into the pavement, glass shards turning to dust under his metallic feet. His fall made him crouch a bit before he righted himself and stood up right, scanning the lobby. Watching as employees fled. "Jarvis, send them all hazard payment checks before they file lawsuits, I don't want to give Congress more fuel." he ordered, only mildly irritated from this little fight.

He walked forward through the shattered glass panes and into the lobby of his own building, "Nice toy you have there, my scan's telling me it's a type of plasma blade, super heated and obviously very compacted." He said to the blonde boy, both of his hands coming up as he stopped walking, leaving a good twelve feet between them, "Now let's see who hit's who first, you with that tech stick or me with my repulsors, unless you want to stop this BS and explain why you're here and why you missed your first shot." He said, knowing that someone this tech'd up wouldn't just miss a shot at a man like Tony Stark when he was vulnerable. It just didn't add up.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

PostSubject: Re: A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]   A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:27 am

Ans sighed, his lips curling the exhausted expression into an impressed whistle.

”Man, did I fuck with the wrong guy. Well Richie Rich, if ya' must ask, it seems to be a business hit. But I must admit da' motives seemed fishy when boss asked me.” Ans chirped like a bright bird, ”Oh and by the way, this blade dates back to ancient China, so suck it Jarvis!”

Ansatsu Sha crouched and rolled to the left and tore a table in half with his sword, singeing the wood cleanly like a lightsaber. He made a quick spinning roundhouse which sent the piece of table flying right towards the face of the robotic hero. The clever assassin took time to run quickly up behind the material and leap with it. Using the table piece as cover, he flew through the air right at the billionaire.

A sly grin paved the face of the Easter Executioner; something which was often followed by fatal occurrences.

”Orenji! Prompt the Electromagnetic Impulse!”

Yes Sir, You May Also Wish To Be Notified That The System 'Jarvis' Has Been Trying To Hack Into Me For Quite Sometime.

A steel blue glow illuminated from the robotic assassin's chest, right beneath his pectorals in the center. Extending forth, was a radiant button coursing with wild sparks and energy. His long blond hair tossed as he looked towards the table, knowing Iron Man was just on the other side. No doubt the fool would try to replusor blast him once more. It was to be expected, Ansatsu was a cocky man, so he understood the idea that he himself would not want to waste more energy that required to deal with a smudge on your radar. However, Stark would regret the day that he underestimated a Sha. His gears and metal clicked and hummed as his fingers neared the button on his above his xiphoid process.

”Then let's fry that Windows Vista Bullshit! Lock down your systems Orenji!” Ans shouted with childish glee, pressing the glowing button on his chest. A illuminated blue orb surrounded Ansatsu at first, but then spread like wildfire. The deep blue orb seemed to go outward in some sort of explosion. However, it passed easily over all objects in the room, but went no further. Computer monitors immediately blue screened then exploded in a pandemonium of sparks. Hardrives on the floor busted and popped, throwing their plastic and metal interiors across the floor. The cyan wave passed over Iron man and his system.

”Thanks for getting' all warm n' cozy with me down here Tony! I don't have much range on that one!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]   A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Second Choice [Zenaki/TheDusk]
Page 1 of 1