Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly I_vote_lcapThe Good, The Bad, and The Ugly I_voting_barThe Good, The Bad, and The Ugly I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly I_vote_lcapThe Good, The Bad, and The Ugly I_voting_barThe Good, The Bad, and The Ugly I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Empty
PostSubject: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly   The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:51 am

Howdy, friends.

They call me John around the west, and I do believe some people call me Hexx. Now, before you all start yappin' and shoutin' at an old laid back man, look in the mirror. Now, I realize I am not a perfect cowboy contrary to the pedistal people used to put me on. I've made mistakes like the res' o' ya'll here. Thing is son, I've made a lot more. Now, I've come here for a peace offering. I'm just a Redneck that's Hexx with some damn curse to piss off everyone he meets like a god damn racehorse breaking his leg.

I do apologize for the issue's that have come up, and this cowboy looking to shoot a few unlucky bastards. So step down here son, and I'll show you all a real trigger finger. Maybe I'll teach you how to use that damn revolver you think you're so good with the the pride makes your ass talk for you, son!

Now I know some people want the old Hexx, and I will tell you what. I'll be your good ol Hexx, son. But if you see me astray, speak up like the man you oughtta be.

Let's ride into the sunset. All of us. Like the outlaws we are.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Outlaws Till The End.

One Hell of a Hexxed Redneck,
Redneck Hexx,
John Marston, AKA Natsu Dragneel

-rides off into the sunset-

Back to top Go down

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Page 1 of 1