Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
REBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapREBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barREBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
REBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapREBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barREBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

REBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

REBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: REBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!   REBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:34 am

I have done it, returned form death itself! Nah just kidding, my dog got attacked by my neighbor's dog and he's been in a bad way the past few days so I have to watch him when I'm not working, I'm sorry for being away everyone and I know it's poor leadership on my part for not giving anyone a real heads up, but I'll be back when I can! My step mom just got back from vacation and she has 400+ emails to answer from work so she'll be hogging the land line, anyways everyone I will attempt to amaze you with posts later this very day. Stayed tuned!

[Throws my left hand down, an explosion of smoke hiding me from view before vanishing]
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net

REBORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroverse :: Getting Ready To Roll :: Announcements and Updates :: Temp. Leave, Departure, and Returns-
Jump to: