Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Viktor I_vote_lcapViktor I_voting_barViktor I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Viktor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genius.

Genius.

Viktor Empty
PostSubject: Viktor   Viktor EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Character Sheet

-Basic-

Name:  V
Secret identity:  Viktor
Race:Human
Day Job: As of now, he has his 'goons' rob so he can put food on the table for him and his.. 'companion'.
Character alignment: Evil

Cares and Hates

Cares: Viktor only cares for himself, and supplying the last of his family.
Wants: For his sister to be well.
Needs: Complete rule over his city. 
Hate:  When his intelligence or sister is insulted.
Fear: The death of his sister. Being alone.
Passion: Viktor is passionate about taking care of his sister, the last of his family other than him.

-Looks

Appearance:  He is usually seen wearing a green hoodie, with the hood covering his head and a mask covering his face, only showing his mouth and his eyes. He also wears jeans, and a pair of old, raggedy, busted up shoes. He is 5'8", and has a missing right hand, which has been replaced with a metal hand to substitute it. The rest of his body is fine, except for the right side of his face which is scarred badly. 
[/URL]
Height: 5'8"
Weight:  120 lbs

-Important Info-

Personality: V is usually seen as cruel to all others except for his eight year old sister. His voice is always high, but turns small and soft just for her when he is speaking to her except when his anger, as usual, gets out of control. But barely with her. He is a troubled, misguided soul, the mental aftermath shown from the incident that happened just a year ago.
Background: Growing up in Chicago, Illinois, he was surrounded by gang violence, and it was deep within his family. Most of his aunts, uncles, brothers, and cousins, were involved in gang banging and drug dealing, as not one of them had attended college. But they had hope in him, as he was seen to be very intelligent, being the top in his class at thirteen, and already admiring Edgar Allen Poe as his favorite author. His mother and father split up, the only time they had been seeing eachother is when his father supplied her with drugs, that she was now addicted to. It was a glance to Viktor as he walked out the door, and then a turn, and a door slam.          In the summer, he decided he was tired of the life he was living. Living off food stamps, and having to give up all of his food in order to feed his seven year old sister. So he packed all of the food in the house, being careless of the needs of his mother, and ran away with his little sister Amber. 
They lived off that food for almost two weeks, until they found themselves begging on street corners or having to have Amber use her smallness as an advantage to slip from the grasp of a security guard once she stole food from nearby grocery stores.  After acouple of months of living off that, they were finally found by the police, taken by separate police force cars.  They wouldn't been separated for good, if it wasn't for his ability showing up out of no where. The first time he had experienced it. 
The metal of the police car seemed to call him, and he could easily bend it to his will. So he did. The door lock exploded and the door itself was crushed, and tossed away with ease. And so thats just how they escaped. Amber was confused.. but was just glad she wasn't yanked away from her big brother. 

The burn marks on the right side of his face are not from any freak accident, but from the cruelty of his drug abusing mother, who continued burning him with cigarettes and crack pipes. His right hand  was crushed under a heavy object with too much mass for him to lift.  

]-Powers -

SuperPowers: Viktor has the ability to control metal and the Earth, usually using his 'earth bending' power to create mighty strong earthquakes. He is just a beginner in using his powers, but can still strike fear into people with tiny things that are easily seen as out of the ordinary. He also is very intelligent, too intelligent for his age, to be exact. 

Weakness:  His own unstable emotions and lack of experience with his powers. His sister, that can easily get to him and is just human, and is easy to get to. 

STAFF FILLS THIS OUT!

Power: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Weapon Skill: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Logic: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Durability: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Speed: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Combat Skill: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Tech Skill: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master

Gear This metal mask here is made of iron, and is very heavy. It was created himself out of parts just laying around in the street out of boredom, and to cover the flesh on the right side of his face that was burned.  
Viktor 20629380a2182535791b495679304l1

Credit to TheFrost
Back to top Go down
Genius.

Genius.

Viktor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viktor   Viktor EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Viktor MF_DOOM___Color_by_stevendanger_zpsckphqimk
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

Viktor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viktor   Viktor EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:41 pm

Power: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Weapon Skill: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Logic: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Durability: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Speed: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Combat Skill: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Tech Skill: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master

Power: Although not used to your powers yet, Earthbending itself is quite powerful in its own right.

Weapon Skill: Growing up on the streets, I assume you know your way around a gun.

Logic
: V seems intelligent and aspired, ready to take his streets for his own.

Durability
: He's just a normal man.

Speed: V is only human.

Combat Skill: As previously mentioned, V grew up on the rough streets, which to survive he has to know some fighting skill.

Tech Skill: None given.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

Viktor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viktor   Viktor EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Looks like Tang has a new pupil, good bye Ans.
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Viktor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viktor   Viktor Empty

Back to top Go down

Viktor
Page 1 of 1