Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] I_vote_lcapStealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] I_voting_barStealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] I_vote_lcapStealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] I_voting_barStealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] Empty
PostSubject: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:28 pm

“Love me like a bomb...,” the giddy blond hummed to himself strolling into the garage fortress. His metal gears could be quietly heard moving as he strolled into the complex. The grandiose room was rounded, with glass panels lining the room. The whole area around the duo was pristine and clean. That was almost entirely true besides the back right of the room which was covered in pavement. This is where the hair metal fan's emerald eyes went as wide as the Atlantic.

“Whoaaaah whooahhhh! Haha! Look at this! At least that stuck up prick has some good taste!” he exclaimed with child-like joy. What had caught the robotic man's interest was the collection of expensive cars that lined the back wall of the garage. He couldn't help but lift his metal webbed index finger up to his lips.

“This has at least got to be... around 6 mil in cars right here! Man knows how to spend his money!” Ans yelps with joy, quickly approaching the vehicles. He immediately sat down, indian style in front of one in particular. This car wasn't too high off the ground and wasn't even that large truth be told. However, that did not restrain the beaming smile across the assassin's lips.

Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] 1932FordRoadsterfromIM

“Look at this mutt! This is a Ford Flathead Roadster! Signature from 1932! What a great oldie! Don't ya think so?”
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:52 pm

The boy was watching his partner get a tech hard on, only slightly wondering if the man's 75% robotic anatomy allowed such things or if the man had escaped with at least the one part that made him such. He shrugged and moved into the room from the tunnel that the play boy Tony Stark would use to drive his cars out of, his azure eyes lighting up in the semi darkness as he crawled along the side of the wall, feeling the air for vibrations that would tell of their little break in.

Torque had been given the task of joining the metallic assassin in a task for his adoptive father, the man who freed him from the cage and the painful tests, the man who pulled him off the streets, the man who didn't run form his monstrous side but embraced it. He leaped off the wall and landed on the hard smooth concrete with his bare feet, sweat pants covering his legs and a cotton zip up jacket hung over his wisp like arms and chest, covering his bare chest and blocking out the faint blue light the lines on his skin gave off.

He walked along the garage, over looking his partner, rolling his eyes while he rolled the small back pack off his shoulder and pulled out the documents, scattering them on the table quickly, the numerical lines and data fields looking much like the rest of the paper work already on the table. His eyes spotted the papers he was meant to find and he picked them up, stuffing them in a small wax covered bag before his jaw unhinged itself like that of a snake and forcing the wax package down his throat. Tears forming in his eyes before he swallowed the final time and it cleared his throat, lastly he would pull out and usb drive from his pack and deposit it in the port on the computer J.A.R.V.I.S. was laying in, the virus inside slipping out quietly, under the radar as it went on infecting the master piece of programing.

"Now for the reason you're here." The boy said as he walked over to the assassin, his pale white hands dragging along the surface of the hot rod and his nail elongating, cutting through the perfect paint job and the thin metal coating that housed the engine before stopping just short of Ans chest. "Father has a job for us, now help me make this place look right." he said before his shoulder blades popped rapidly, snapping and growing outward while the shape of his eyes turned into the slits of a reptile. His chest thickening and widening while his arms expanded and his hands grew ten times their normal size, like giant muscular gloves, His spine would pop outward while his jaw line expanded and his teeth filed themselves to points, light blue scales growing through his pores while a deep blue light began glowing in his throat and chest right between his lungs.

"Time to play....." His voice rumbled, sounding like two boulders rubbing violently against one another as they tumbled down a mountain. His left arm smacked outward sending the hot rod Ans was seated in flying against the wall before his fists smashed into the ground, forcing dust to fall from the roof and cracks to shoot out at all angles. "MAKE IT LOOK GOOD!" he roared while making the garage look like a typical break in.

(forgive my fucked up coloring, just getting used to the colors on here again)
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
Genius.

Genius.

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:55 pm

"Captain, we have a problem. Forces are closing in on us." 

The many men, mindless, like drones, continued to march through the trailing mud touched by the storm. Their guns held in their hands, blades at the end of the exit of the weapon pointing upward to ascend. It annoyed him, the many choices these humans made. About as idiotic as the ones he knew when most of these men were not even in their mother's womb. All they seemed to do was argue, war, war, war. All of it so foolish, yet still, he participated. 

The thoughts of simply destroying both sides and finding a new place to rest at solemnly rung throughout his mind, but of course, the 'hero' inside of him did not allow him to do so. But was he really a hero if he killed many men who promised their wives and children that they would once return home in these dreadful years of cold bloodshed? 

The wintry arms of winter wrapped around them quickly, spiraling, whipping through the ghastly winds that screamed against the all of them. The ends of his cloak affected by the wind. David's hand slid down to his side, grasping nothing but the cotton these men of idiocy honestly made a war of, too lazy to pick their own cotton. 

"The moon peers down upon a diseased world." Spoke the man, green eyes unusually shining underneath the hat as he traveled onward towards the battlefield. "There is no cure for the disease.. a whole race mindlessly walks into its own destruction.. and not even a man of colossal power can prevent the inevitable." These words of philosophy seemed not to be as powerful as the bullets that slid and busted through a comrade's heart, without mercy, just cold act. 

Battle cries ringing out as great soundwaves, the metal pellets whipped left and right. Immediately the man walked onward, brushing past the many men that sent the blades of their swords against him, letting them bend. A dome of green energy continuing to come in and out of sight, sending bullets bouncing right back out at the wishers. 

"Die, man." The cutlass solemnly unsheathed and rippled into the air, going and flowing also with the power of wind and bloodlust. The side of the sword ripped clean through an esophagus and windpipe.. carelessly. Everything was silent, time seemed to stop. The man slowly turned and dropped to his knees, his hat laying on the floor. Blood even torn asunder by the blast of energy that only his rage controlled. There he was in the middle of the thousands of dead bodies, all because of his rage. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  __ _ _

A gasp of air had his hands coil around his throat, his knees buckling and causing him to weaken. The stone under him crushed. Once more.. The Drifter met his ultimate demise. The winds moving about, rain dripping down his face, and to his nose, and then into the cold New York streets where he lays. The only thought that continued to echo into his mind.. how had he gotten into the middle of a street? 
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:25 am

Langdon was out patrolling like any good cop would, Lang was on his way to return to  Happy Harbor and had to make his way through New York so he decided to fly by Tony Stark's place hoping he would bump into Tony and maybe geek out a bit over one of his Heroes.While flying he had his ring scan the entire city for any trouble, while he was reaching Stark Tower he picked up a silent alarm coming from there and when he got closer he saw a tiny explosion in the tower

"Oh man Tony must be in there fighting someone, haha hope he needs help"

With a smirk on his face Langdon flew down to where the explosion was and broke the walls of the tower and looked around and saw two guy there but Stark was not there

"Bloody Hell, just my luck, trouble at Stark tower, but no Tony....bastard must be off with the avengers..." 

Langdon sighed as he saw that one of the guys had a blue light coming out of him and that the other guy was some sort of Cyborg

"Oy! you two need to stop trashing this place, if you don't stop this handsome Green Lantern will have to take care of you"
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
TheDusk

TheDusk

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:21 am

Ans's delighted face instantly shot from a beaming smile to an excruciating scowl. His teeth gritted and his eyebrows furrowed downward over his eyes. The anger was so prevalent within the assassin that you thought flames would fume out of his nostrils. His gloved hands immediately clasped his hips with disapproval.

”Do you have any f*cking clue what you just did? DUDE! That thing was like, 90,000 bucks at the least that you just threw across the room like a Mt. Dew can! Seriously?!” He growled, running over to the broken wreckage of a car he could only dream he had. He knelt down besides the black and red mangled mess, resembled a stomped soda can rather than a beautiful art piece of American manufacturing history. The magnificent, vintage car now more resembled an accordion more than anything else. Ansatsu could only look down with horror and rage, gritting his teeth harder. The assassin touched his palm to the distorted metal, as if looking for a pulse in the broken wreckage. He treated the destroyed vehicle as if it were a patient on a hospital bed quickly slipping away.

”You gotta be f*cking joking me... Really? REALLY?? Really you inbred mutt??? 'Make it look like a normal robbery?' Yeah yeah, cause that's gonna work. May I remind you that this is IRON MAN. The man's only super power is being a SUPER GENIUS. Yeah, he's TOTALLY gonna buy that someone just showed up in his garage and wrecked his sh*t...” Ans yelped in angry, rising up quickly from the remains of one of his childhood dreams. He huffed angrily, throwing his hands about to express the magnitude of the situation and the impact it had on his labored heart. His eyebrows furrowed as his eyes narrowed.

”Look, I know you're stupid. But you can't be THAT stupid... You did that on f*cking purpose just to piss me off eh? Think you're cool because you can slaughter what's important to others? Jeez, sounding like a damned supervillian GeneF*ck.” Ans shook his head with fake shame towards the mutant. He folded his shoulders and looked off into the distance. His olive eyes began to survey the room around him, aimlessly as if not even actually paying attention. The assassin's hands clasped his arms hard, realizing what was really going on with the situation at hand.

”Heh, Dad? That's cute.” he chuckled. The chuckle was quick and rapid, but quickly grew long and full of breath as it evolved into a whimsical laugh.

”You tryin' to impress the big baldy? Think he's your father or some sh*t?” Ansatsu inquires, actually sounding slightly genuine for once in his assorted, killer life. His eyes lowered, to about half lid as he stared over to his mutant partner. His arms unfolded and he walked strongly over to the beast. He took no notice or fear of his wild new form, holding complete bravery in his veins. A slight smirk curved the right side of his lip as he stared into the eyes of his partner.

”Listen, I dunno what f*cked up sad backstory you have pal. But I assure you parents aren't worth an ounce of your time. You lookin' for fufillment? Get a girl, find a good job, anythin' besides lookin' for someone else to take care of you. I doubt that that Rockhead really gives a damn about anyone besides himself anyhow. It's just how Father's are. His days of play catch and ridin' bikes are over, he's cold and heartless now. So I suggest you find a better play than trying to impress him by pissin' on me and my desires. Besides, that'd only piss him off even more. Considering the fact that he favors me and all, whatever the hell reason he does that for.”

A series of explosions suddenly rocked the Stark Tower. Ans suddenly turned his head to the right to see a Green glowing man floating in an newly exposed opening in the wall. His eyebrows furrowed as he gazed questioningly at the new man floating before them.

”Orenji. Who the hell is this evergreen clown?”

The orange visor over Ansatsu's eye began to peep and process. Numbers and letters graced across the transparent shield, collecting the necessary data to answer the question its owner had asked. It only took about two seconds for all the data to come flooding into the visor. The auditory sectors of the machine started relaying messages to the ear piece.

”Sir, this appears to be a member of the Green Lantern Corps, an intergalactic police force in the name of good. In Darkest Day, In Blackest-,” The visor interface began to relay to him.

”Yeah yeah, hear my Light and all that super heroic bullsh*t. I want to know WHO this one is, not WHAT he is. That much was obvious. It was either that or he just recently climbed out of a radioactive bomb, glows like that just don't happen.”

The computer, Orenji, quickly began swiping through files. It's search became increasingly narrowed and little neon green boxes began siphoning information from the man's face. Little notes and messages began relaying back through the visor. “High cheek bones, brown hair,” and more little details were being processed in order to construct his face without the green mask. The face was then artificially created before Ans's eyes and then ran through a database of citizens starting with New York.

”F*ck it. These Lanterns are always super hidden. By the time you'd figure it out, we're gonna be wasted.” Ansatsu cursed, realizing that this super hero was ready for a fight and there wasn't enough time to process the man's identity. He tossed his long, wild hair to the side to get a better look at the lantern as the sun came gleaming in behind him. Even Ans had to squint a bit to prevent the sun from getting directly in his eyes. He couldn't help but chuckle as the Green Lantern began to speak cockily to him. It did bring him a bright smirk, if not one of complete absurdity.

”Handsome, eh? Huh, thought I was the only non-insane, non-evil freak with an ego. I guess superheroes have some glory hoggers among their ranks. What a shame. Aren't ya' guys, I don't know, supposed to stand for truth or justice or something? I thought selfishness and narcissism was more of an Orange Lantern kinda thing?” Ans called out, taunting the hero to buy time for GeneTorque.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:44 am

Gene's eyes became slits as the metallic assassin laughed at him and tried to relate to him, "You know nothing." He managed to spit out, his words clipped and barely understandable as his brain began to shrink, the draw back of become this beast. Anger was harder to control when his brain was about the size of a baseball and while hearing the bucket of bolts carry on, his attention veering from Gene and towards an intruder.

His scale like skin prickled up as it absorbed minute amounts of radiation given off by the thing floating into his view. a man talking about how handsome he was and bathed in green light, the light having to be the source of the radiation. A long blue forked tongue licked over Gene's pointed teeth as he felt warmth slowly wash over him from the faint amount of energy he was passively absorbing. The pupils in his eyes widened allowing him to see further while neurons began firing rapidly in his animal like brain, the shape changing to a more humanistic form, he looked down at his meaty hands closing and opening them while a toothy grin came to his face.

"That's filling." He said while looking at the man in green who opposed the two, Ans had said something about a Green Lantern and Gene knew nothing of them yet. He did know that this one made him smarter in his raging hulk form, no longer just a beast but a monster with thought. He roared, the air rippling around him from the force exhaled from his lungs. His feet stomping into the ground, his 6,000 lb weight causing it to crack more as his left hand pounded against his chest like a gorilla.

Blue energy crackled and popped off his scales while he roared his challenge at the Lantern, his ear hole shearing the man's heart beat. The heart barely increased from Gene's show of strength and it made him want to rip the heart out and show the man how hard it should be thudding in his puny chest. This man had no name to him but he saw him as a mortal enemy because he stood against him, and to stand against Gene and Ans was to stand against father and father gave Gene freedom, gave Gene warmth, no one would be allowed to even think to hurt father while he was alive.

Anger over powered his mind and he twisted around, his titanic hands grabbing a Porsche and crumpling the metal chassis inward form his grip. He turned back to the lantern and hefted the car in one hand, grabbing it in his palm when it came back down from his slight toss upward. His arm whipped around and the car went flying towards the green man, Gene thundering after it while his scales stood on edge like a walking sawed weapon. Blue electricity crackling off of him as he ran forward.
Back to top Go down
Genius.

Genius.

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Slowly he rose to his feet.. the blood hanging down from his lips mixed with saliva, coming into the streets already wet from rain. His head cocked back, his emerald eyes scanning the area, soaking up his newfound surroundings. Where was he, now? In New York City? If he was, he'd never seen this place about. The fires left and right burned in the rusted pots of metal, the men in rags hovering about the flames to gain the little warmth they could.

He slowly stepped onward, the beady eyes of the men and woman about locked onto him. The black rags he wore as a cloak about his body was like the cape of a great king. He could almost hear it. miscellaneous minds tortured by their great hunger, all thinking about where he was from, and how he had gotten there. He wondered so himself.

It was obvious, he was losing his mind. After all the millennium he pondered about in the complete darkness he called his mind, he finally lost it. It seemed everyday he got farther away from being what he originally was made to be -- A hero. Insanity knocking at the door with death's skeletal hand of vengeance.

The outlaw's demise, now, was being kept here with the many men that stared at him. He made his way up the hill, scurrying without a thought. The dark, tattered ends of the cloth rubbed roughly against the scratchy jagged rocks stuck in the vegetated sod. He made it out from the hole underneath the highway, finally, standing in the middle of a street.

"Get out the way, ya freak!" 

Drifter's head turned, and he stepped to the side with miraculous speed. Sending the hunk of metal down the street. The darkness of his cloak tangled around him as he made his way to float into the air without a thought, letting the ground break under him. The many cars blinded by the falling rain spun left and right as the outlaw made his way from the ground.

Drifter's hands touched the hunk of stone underneath him as he landed on the edge of the building. His head lifted slowly. When was the last time he could smell.. actual.. peace? The fauna and the flora always did avoid him because of his aura, that seemed to give off the vibe he naturally caused destruction. That is what he did, sometimes.. he did get out of hand. But he didn't do it this time.

He could hear the vibrations in the ground, feel it, at the most. Drifter's hand coiled around his shoulder and tugged at the midnight-black cloth, sending it out from his body, revealing his somehow untouched, clean. His blue tie wavered in the air, along with his bowl of black and emerald hair on his head.

Green energy manifested in his body and seeped out from his fingertips. The ground spiraled under him, as if reality was bending to his will. The surge of emerald flames spiraled, and cut the car hurled through the vicinity inhalf. All he could see before closing his eyes to regain some of the energy he lost in that surge of the fire blast was another figure dressed in green. Was that who the car was directed to?

He stumbled back, putting his hand on his right arm.

"Come on, Drifter." He muddered. "You haven't fought in a while, but I know you're not THIS rusty." He snapped at himself, as he stared at the three figures in front of him after breaking through the wall, still shaking debris off of his suit jacket.
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Langdon laughed at bit at the cyborg's comment and shook his head then replied

"you clearly haven't met my mentor Guy, or heard of Booster Gold"

Langdon then looked at the blue guy as he roared challenging him, he yawned and his heart beat didn't change at all, from what he has seen on Oa this guy was a cute pink poodle so again he laughed, but laughed at the roar and how the blue guy reacted when he noticed that Langdon didn't flinch or anything.

He saw the blue guy grab the porsche and he sighed seeing the man crush the car, a lone tear ran down his face. The blue guy threw the porsche at him, Langdon quickly made a green bubble around him to protect him from the car but suddenly the car got cut in half and Langdon retracted the bubble around him.

"YOU HAVE NO SOUL!!"

He yelled at the blue guy 

"Seriously, You don't go around crushing and throwing awesome and rare cars, only soulless beings do that. What is your bloody problem????"

Langdon then realized that his bubble didn't protect him from the car but a random guy that appeared.

"Oy Mr. suit jacket man thanks for slashing the porsche."

Langdon smiled and gave the guy two thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
TheDusk

TheDusk

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:02 am

A slight curl entered the corner of Ansatsu's lips as he watched his fearless friend go headlong into battle with a Green Lantern. He couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head in disbelief. His wild hair tossed about his head as he shook it. A calm smirk carved its way across the blond's face.

”Orenji, enter After-Image mode!”

The bright orange visor over Ans's left eye began to blimp and display many different scientific equations. In an instant, the assassin's body started to seemingly vibrate extremely fast. He began to lose the defined edge to his frame. It was as if the very definition of his existence was beginning to fuzz and disperse. The chrome colors of his robotic body began to bleed off him and seep into the air. They remained close to him, like strings to a kite. 

”I don't need an advanced computer system to tell me that I am in over my head here. Dunno what force of nature is drivin' Torque, but he ain't goin' to win against a Lantern that's for sure. We are of Earth, they are somethin' else entirely.” Ans quietly thought to himself. 

He calmly unsheathed his long katana blade he calls Sogeki, as well as something small from his pack. The robotic man extended out his shining blade before dropping the hidden cylinder behind his back. A gray cloud quickly enveloped the small garage, hashing it in a shroud of cold darkness. The smoke was almost instantaneous, like throwing a blanket over a light source. The smoke however could only occupy the space it was in, which was currently a room that had been exposed. The gray mist was slowly beginning to drift out of the hole in the wall. Ans only had a certain amount of time.

”Orenji! I need Thermal!”

The visor instantly switched into a wild array of hot and cold colors. Ansatsu bolted away from his position in front of the smoke, leaving a hazy image of his body still standing before the Lantern. At least for a small period of time, it would appear as if the assassin was exactly where he had been. The Eastern Executioner pivoted with his foot and arched up into the air with an acrobatic leap backwards into the Stark compound. He quickly landed on his hands and used his powerful arm strength to hoist him into another wild, yet graceful flip. The bellowing smoke parted for him like the Red Sea as his body soared through the air. His long locks whipped wildly within the wind as he came down on one knee in front of the terminal.

The assassin hunched down onto one knee, quickly reaching through his pack for something small. He picked it between his index and middle fingers and brought it up to view. Orenji's scanners locked onto the object with a yellow generated box. The system observed the little round object and its sleek shape. Data began to swarm the screen with identification. Ans smiled.

”There we go. This outta' turn some heads.” He smirked to himself. Ans quickly took the chip and placed it beneath the monitor. The slim chip began to blink red as the screens around the room began to fuzz and freeze. Various images of Iron Man suits and nice cars suddenly became pixelated blurs, completely mocked up from its original state. Sha could only smirk at his work. His head turned around the room to observe the rest of the room's displays becoming nothing but static mess. The white lights within the room quickly faded to a dull red as the familiar voice of Jarvis began to fail. It began to sound more like a children's toy dropped in water rather than the famous butler of Tony Stark. It sounded as if the interface was trying to say something, but it was much too distorted for anything to get past. 

”Looks jus' the way it should.” Ansatsu laughed, pressing his hands firmly on the tile below him. Using his advanced strength, he flung himself off the floor and onto the ceiling. With the aid of his gravity boots, the assassin stuck seamlessly to the roof of the garage. The mechaman's legs carried him across the high ceiling of Stark's garage as if it were the normal floor below. Ansatsu's index and middle finger came up to the side of his orange visor.

”Orenji, I need you to override the garage door to the Stark garage and auto-pilot my bike here!” he ordered.

”Sir, I must advise that you are leaving your partner GeneTorque behind in the field of battle,” the computer system chirped at him with protest. Ans growled as he saw the yellow graphics through his visor forming an arrow pointing back behind him.

A scowl carved his face as the Stark garage door slowly began to hiss and peel open. The assassin didn't even care to turn his head back and follow the blinking yellow arrow.

”Yeah so? He's gonna find out the hard way how much Tang cares for him. Everyone is expendable, no one really matters. If you so much as make one mistake, you are entirely unworthy of his presence. GeneF*ck decided he was gonna be a big damn hero and try to impress daddy war hog by fighting a Green Lantern. All he's doin' is burying himself six feet under. I don' have time to carry the weight of a reckless mutt, much less one tryin' to kiss the ass of that heartless dick. He's better off dyin' out there against a hero than stuck servin' someone like they are your damn father. Trust me, I'm doin' him a favor Orenji.”

The sleek, white sports bike peeled into the garage lot with a screech of burning rubber. Ansatsu maintained his scowl, only showing a twinge of pain with a slight twitch. He shook a bit, perhaps regretting his decision a bit. The assassin bit down hard on his lip. He pressed so hard that it might bleed a bit. His olive eyes became half lidded as he winced in pain.

Ansatsu knew that the words he'd just spoken to Orenji were the ones he wish he'd heard from someone long ago. He wished that someone in Tang's company had just wasted him early on, or rather left him for dead at the hands of some hero. It truly was hell on Earth to serve that man. It wasn't like he'd ever make it appear that way or even do so on purpose. That couldn't deter the ache and pressure Ansatsu always felt in his chest working under him. Sha knew that working beneath Tang wasn't contract to contract; and it definitely wasn't mercenary work. Sure, there was nothing in writing saying that the mecha assassin couldn't just leave of his own accord. However, it was Tang and his influence that kept numerous around. He kept hordes of people enslaved to him by playing his cards just right, almost interminably right. 

Sha was young and brash. He knew it. A long time ago, Ans sat at that table and swore he could beat Tang at his own game of influence. He was dead set that Tang had no real power over others and that his chains could be broken like twigs. It started off with one job, nothing particularly exciting besides how well it paid. It was the high pay that brought him back. The second job, same pay, so nothing too exciting or enticing. However, completing the job was met with praise. Something Ans had never received in his life. The third job, although with pay, followed with the service and expectation of the same praise he'd loved so much before. Praise he desired, praise he received. It wasn't until around the eight job that Ansatsu had begun to notice that he'd do just about anything for Tang. The man could ask Ans to shoot himself on the spot and he probably would have. That thought mortified and horrified the young assassin, driving him insane day and night. For awhile, he tried to pretend like his devotion was not there. He wanted to believe he could just drop Tang at any time without a hint of consequence. 

However, Ans started to show this need for power and independence. He began to act out and prevail less. He quickly learned that Tang's love was far from unconditional. With the more reputation he earned, people around the world came to fear Ansatsu. Such names as “The Eastern Executioner” or “The Mecha Assassin”. His infamy proceeded him, but Tang seemed to hate him the more popular he became with the underworld. He began to resent him, and exhibit more control over him. Tang often used this strange influence over Ans that the young man didn't understand. It seemed by simply lifting his hand, Tang could make Ansatsu feel like is heart was compressing. Tang would often pressure Ans not to take other jobs from other employers. When the Mecha Assassin would defy the Oriental Boss, he would be met with docked pay and more of the unexplainable pain that he could inflect on Ansatsu with the flick of his fingers.

Tang reminded Ans too much of his father, but this time, he couldn't escape.

But GeneTorque still could.

Without another thought, he leaped onto his bike and readied the engine. Not a single glance was given back towards his blue mutant friend before he kicked the gas and sped off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:03 pm

Gene snarled, the skin around his reptile like lips raising upward, blue saliva dripping off his teeth while watching the car he lobbed get split in half by a jet of green flame. His eyes turned to slits when he heard a motorcycle kick to life, a garage door behind him cranking into life, his fine tuned ears heard the motorcycle's springs groan as the half metal assassin sat on the bike and kicked the shifter on the bike making it purr before he took off.

The animal in him lit up in fury before it was subsided by the fact that he was cornered and out numbered by two heroes, one holding a major advantage over him with his ring. He had only one option, follow the coward Ans. His bones snapping and shifting while thin spikes grew from his spinal cord, his gut pulling in on itself, his legs elongating, his head stream lining while a long tail grew from the base of his spine and he shrunk three feet.

In his speedster form he couldn't talk, his vocal cord underdeveloped so he merely nodded at his enemies and turned around in less than a blink of an eye before his scaled feet clicked off the smooth granite and concrete, his body propelled forward at speeds that broke the sound barrier, the glass around him shattering. He sped passed ans in a blur, the orange visor on the male's head set cracking as he ran past, leaping off the street and running along the side of the sky scarpers, braking the windows in his wake as he went.

He fell to all fours as he ran like a giant lizard, making an air concussion burst around him while he sped off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Genius.

Genius.

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Drifter's tie waved in the wind as the winds from the both of the figure brushed past him, biting at him with the strength of a bear's maws, but in the confines of cold. As cold as the hearts of most of the villains he encountered in the area, which was two. But he had heard of this guy, Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner. A skilled assassin.

Right now, David did not really care about catching him and putting him in jail because of how he put citizens and the rich 'playboy' Tony Stark in danger, along with damaging his garage, but of how good he was. Drifter hadn't fought a worthy opponent in a while, just beating up street punks, drug dealers, gang members, and even rookie police officers who confronted him and how he worked, violent, vigilant, but still a hero.

The man's emerald eyes slowly drifter to the right and he stared towards his new 'green' partner. Scowling at him for taking his color, the greedy, jealous man simply pointed to where the blue scaled monster had run off to. His tie moved in the wind and Drifter's feet had come into the ground, his inhuman strength built with momentum.

"Here we go." The man, who lived through many millennium, grunted like the old man he was, before blasting off into the sky. The flames of green scorched the ground and the red lights twinkled from the ceiling, several cars were flipped and the distorted voice of Jarvis continued to give warnings to the last intruder left in the area,  the green lantern.

His flames were blasting off from his legs, scorching some of his pants' legs. The flames burned out from being used up, the power level and time of it being lowered because of his rust. He landed on the building below him and stared at the car racing down the street, cars parting left and right and wandering away with fear. His head cocked to the ground.

He was flying, going in the wind. He couldn't see ANYTHING, police cars swerved left and right, the S.W.A.T seemed to be standing outside the Stark building, and were aiming their guns up at him. It was obvious. He wasn't going to catch the assassin now. Immediately he stopped in the air, frozen. 

His right hand coiled around his head, and a scream exploded from his lips with a bit of spit, and he descended towards the ground. What had happened? His powers were dimming, burning out. 
Back to top Go down
Genius.

Genius.

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:05 am

As soon as the smoke moved through the area, his arm was thrown across his face. He stayed stunned for a moment, letting his right knee quiver and shake as he stood. Drifter's teeth gritted, and the hands covered his eyes as he ran through the smog. His right arm cocked back and generated up a storm of wind from the speed.

Smoke dissipated. Two green-loving figures stood within the vicinity, the red lights continued to blink. What had happened? The voice of Jarvis, that somehow got even MORE robotic, continued to send its cracked communication attempts through the area which was still covered with bits of the cloud which had hid one of the soon-to-be, or past, opponents of Drifter.

His right hand moved onto his neck and removed his tie, holding it within his right hand. The heels of his shoes clicked against the ground and he bent down slowly, his head turned as he stared about.

"Stark. So smart he cant even instal a fucking burglar system." Drifter groaned, and stared behind him. What now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]   Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing from a Playboy [Dusk/Carter/Hiro/Mika/open]
Page 1 of 1