Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
We should have a "News" thread! I_vote_lcapWe should have a "News" thread! I_voting_barWe should have a "News" thread! I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
We should have a "News" thread! I_vote_lcapWe should have a "News" thread! I_voting_barWe should have a "News" thread! I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

We should have a "News" thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We should have a "News" thread! Empty
PostSubject: We should have a "News" thread!   We should have a "News" thread! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 pm

This may seem odd, but I want people to be able to share their opinions and thoughts on everything, so!.. Why not make a thread that people can go into and post "News." This could include current events, comparisons, or "rankings." Ya' know!?
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: We should have a "News" thread!   We should have a "News" thread! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:41 pm

I was actually thinking about doing this. I was planning to add a bunch more sections such as "Rules Discussion" or "Complaints" sections since I wish this site to be as democratic as possible. I want the Leadership to just serve as the watchers and not the rulers! To perform the site work and police the place, nothing more. It is OUR forum, although Carter created it. So all input is valued highly, at least to me for sure. I will run this idea by him since he's the head of topic editing and such, Im more the graphic design and moderator (not the official position but the way I act as Main Administator).
I greatly appreciate your input Lambancy, hopefully you shall see something similar to your idea soon!

We should have a "News" thread! WBIF21
LOVE,
theDUSK
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: We should have a "News" thread!   We should have a "News" thread! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:30 pm

UPDATE
A News and Rules Committee has been added to the Announcements and Updates section of HeroVerse.

~<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should have a "News" thread!   We should have a "News" thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

We should have a "News" thread!
Page 1 of 1