Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
June 2013: Dr.Connors I_vote_lcapJune 2013: Dr.Connors I_voting_barJune 2013: Dr.Connors I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
June 2013: Dr.Connors I_vote_lcapJune 2013: Dr.Connors I_voting_barJune 2013: Dr.Connors I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

June 2013: Dr.Connors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

June 2013: Dr.Connors Empty
PostSubject: June 2013: Dr.Connors   June 2013: Dr.Connors EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:10 am

Our June Hero of the Month is gladly...

June 2013: Dr.Connors JuneHotMdrConnorstry1

'Astro' has been a superior force on the site. She has blown away Leadership by far. Dr. Connors has this special love for what she does that I don't see in others. She becomes one with his character it seems. Astro gets into the mannerisms, the thoughts, and the actions of whoever she's playing. If something is even slightly not to standards of what the character would do, Dr.Connors does accurate research on her character or even subjects her character knows just to get her posts right. This level of passion and commitment is incredible. It astonishes us when we get a committed member on the site, much less such a breathtaking roleplayer like Astro.

Dr. Connors is not only the June Hero of the Month, but I declare that she is the new standard. She is the roleplayer we should all aspire to be. We should all strive to be at one with our characters and devote ourselves to the story as she does. There is so much inspiration and promise to be found with this gal. Not to mention she has been nothing but polite and kind. She has been extremely plesant and approachable. Do not ever feel nervous approaching her with a plot, story, or even a simple conversation. Astro is really a great gal ontop of his accomplishes on HeroVerse.

Dr. Connors, I am proud to present your very own signature banner to put at the end of your posts!

June 2013: Dr.Connors DrConnorsBanner

I pray that we continue to see great things from you in the future of HeroVerse!
Back to top Go down

June 2013: Dr.Connors
Page 1 of 1