Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
The Drifter I_vote_lcapThe Drifter I_voting_barThe Drifter I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

The Drifter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genius.

Genius.

The Drifter Empty
PostSubject: The Drifter   The Drifter EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Character Sheet

-Basic-

Name:  Drifter X / The Drifter
Secret identity: David 
Race: Human 
Age: Many Millennium  [ Possessing the bodily structure of a twenty year old physical fit male. ]
Day Job:  David does not work, being a wealthy man at the most.
Character alignment: Chaotic Good

Cares and Hates

Cares:  Keeping 'free will' dearly to him. 
Wants:  Secretly to keep his fame, being selfish and all.  Without the cheers of the people, he would honestly do less work. 
Needs: A cigarette, whiskey, and of course, to keep his battle skill from rusting, conflict. 
Hate: The color red. 
Fear: Being held in a chain which limits his thinking, to be a slave to any kind of entity. 
Passion: The guns he holds, upholding his own emanated law. /center]

-Looks

Appearance:  Drifter stands at an impressive six foot two. He is usually seen dressed with the slick, obsidian-black suit jacket with the matching emerald tie flowing through the wind. The green streaks in the hair matching his green eyes that are a trademark to his own unique existance. 
Height: 6'2
Weight:  77 KG

-Important Info-

Personality: Drifter, being old and all, attempts to act new. But still he has no idea what most of this technology is about the area. Honestly, he is confused most of the time. Out of that area of his personality, he is quite arrogant, having the personality of a brute fighter. On the inside he cares, a protective shell of hardness around his true feelings. 

It would take a lot for someone to break through that shell, or that person would have to be from his past, or extremely special to him. The only thing in those three categories is his emerald BMW, custom painted just for himself.  When the shell around his true 'feelings' is broken, you would still have the best of luck to see a tear rolling down his cheek. 
Background:  In a different universe, far, far into the darkness of the Multiverse, there was four gods. One of them, named Verde, created a warrior and guardian by no name. The guardian was made to protect the life the four gods created and the humans, since they were just like babies to them and especially Drifter. He was given alot of power, foolishly, and of course he was still somewhat a newborn, but in a grown body. 

His power caused a giant explosion of emerald flames which engulfed every piece of life in the area, letting the skies be turned a light green, the stars descending into the dirt under. Once the beautiful creation of the gods were destroyed, he was banished, along with the lowest god of them all, Verde, the creator of Drifter X. He traveled through the Multiverse for millennium, until he came upon a Earth that fitted just right for him. Coming to New York, the first thing he sought to do was dress like others. 

Drifter X himself, said to be a 'hero of good' was the first one to rob a bank in the small city. Without any regards to the many people about, his inhumane strength destroyed the walls, capturing all of the money in his grasp and escaping. The only reason he gained knowledge of their currency there was watching weeks of television, nonstop. He used this after observing more of the world, becoming such a stylish man.  

[right]]-Powers -

Supernatural Power: 

Drifter Physiology: Drifter X possesses the power of a mid tier deity. [non omnipotent ] And this makes him stronger than most humans on the earth, that don't include mutants. This also means it is hard for him to hold back his true power which only comes out in a great emotional state of distress.  His powers include:

Color Manipulation:  Being able to weirdly, and specifficly control the color green, he is able to bend it to his will and turn it into a gas, solid, or liquid. He is not able to control any other color, only this one, which is his favorite out of all, next to black.
Inhumane Speed: Moving at the speed that is over one-hundred and eighty MPH, he usually leaves behind afterimages, that look like he had just taken a picture and it stays there, and he runs away. His speed is so good, that the ground can break.

Superhuman Strength: Being able to lift ten tons in his first form, he possesses superhuman strength which is channeled sometimes from his emotions. 

Superhuman Strength. In his secondary or third form he can lift above this, but after this his human vessel will be slightly torn up at the skin, burning from the clothing. 
Superhuman Stamina: Drifter's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. At his peak, Drifter can physically exert himself at his peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him. 

Superhuman Durability: Drifter body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort. 

Superhuman Agility: Drifter's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Drifter is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines.

Superhuman Equilibrium: Drifter possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seems able to adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.

Superhuman Reflexes: Drifter's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about 40 times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, or even gunfire, if he is far enough away.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Drifter has a limited healing factor. While not on Wolverine's level, it is sufficiently powerful enough to recover from severe injuries from broken bones and large amounts of tissue damage in a matter of days.

Green Fire Manipulation: He is able to control green flames, and make them in any shape or form. They are able to turn the opponent into dust in the wind

Green Energy Manipulation: He is able to control energy, as long as it is the color of any shade of green. 

Flying: He is able to fly at a high height, even being able to travel out of the atmosphere and into space.

Weakness: Someone stronger than him can easily overpower him with strength, speed, and all. His intellect being only in the arts of war, since he is an experienced soldier. 

Gear: Ten inch longsword, completely black, with a writing of an ancient language on the side of the sword.  Russian makarov pistol, normal bullets and bullets of green energy.  Emerald BMW. 

Credit to TheFrost

Back to top Go down
Genius.

Genius.

The Drifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drifter   The Drifter EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Drifter's First Form: The Drifter Drifter2_zps47a78cbf

Drifter's Second Form: The Drifter Drifteredited_zpscb7ff02c This grants him the ability of teleporting, the maximum being two miles away. This also gives him the more experience in swordfighting, like a samurai. In this form he is more muscular, his hair long and all and streaked with green like his first form, his eyes still emerald.

He wears a long black overcoat, six or seven katana blades on his back. 

Drifter's Third Form: The Drifter 78c82a01-0923-4cc0-a380-73aae04fc270_zpsda8023ca 

In this form he is at atleast 5'6, being smaller, his strength increases, now beng able to lift fifteen tons at the most. His speed is a SMALL bit faster. Dressed in a long sleeved coat flapping in the wind, connected by chains on the sides to the black jeans.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

The Drifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drifter   The Drifter EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Approved with a 4-5 4 power 5 experience. I'm trusting you on this one!
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
Genius.

Genius.

The Drifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drifter   The Drifter EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Roleplay Sample:

The obsidian-black yonder above had been hit by the shining ethereal strands of emerald light that spread as quick as the human eye could see. The auroras danced within the vicinity of blackness that was soon covered with illuminating power. From the air, a single form descended, eyes half closed, oyster-white teeth gritted. The cloak spreading left and right only to reveal the emerald optics shining down with a great hue of heavenly light! 

Feet hit the ground under, the puddle splashing as the cloak, seemingly omnidirectional, lays down slowly and droops onto the ground underneath himself. Darkness hid him, so this legend could be hidden in the bossom of the dark. But he was usually misunderstood. There he was, working in the dark, only to serve the light. At that particular moment, the bullets began to fly. 

A quick spiral! The bullets bounced left and right and the cloak moved to wave east and west. The dark figure had only come to leap high into the air, the back of the creature's hand smacking against the bullet, sending it flying back towards the hopeless man. A ghastly scream! 

Had he died? Nay! Where was the bullet? The smoking pellet of metal was hovering in front of the man with a green outline about it, steam rising and then dissipating slowly. From the confines of the shadows, the cloaked man's hand entangled around the windpipe of the foolish man, bringing him extremely close. The emerald eyes of a fitting opponent shining directly towards him. 

"Don't be afraid of something you cannot understand." 

The foolish man stumbled, left flabberghasted. The eerie feeling of darkness but extreme goodness gone, but once more found again in seconds that seemed like years. The cloak was flapping in the wind, eastbound, the eyes peering to the back of the newfound opponent's neck. The hairs standing up as tall as they could, goosebumps emanated upon the olive-skinned male's form. More bullets fired, sparks evaded with inhumane speed. 

A gun was knocked to the floor, bullets hitting his body. It seemed not to harm the man. Solo-mon spears of light from the crescent moon dancing upon his face as the fist whacked upside the opponent's head, quickly grasped by the scruff oh his neck to peer down mindlessly, a scowl, and then dropping him. 

Slowly he looked upward, flames of carmine-red bursting throughout the vicinity. Another bullet, had they not learned? The thoughts echo'd silently through his head. 

"Oh, bullo--" 

The large rocket twisted and turned and the tip touched the man's stomach, tearing through the most of the cloak. The avenger's hands grasped the rocket itself, pushing forward. At this moment, an explosion of flames seemed to engulf him. Impact tearing even his inhumane equilibrium asunder, sending him airborn and eastbound. Soon, seconds after, he flopped. 

Slowly, seemingy millennium after the force colliding with his body, he rose up. Steam coming out of his nostrils as he huffed. His eyes glissaded downward, descending to stare at the burn mark on his stomach. His hand slowly hovered over the spot and daringly wiped at it. Thank god, it wasn't a hole. A simple mark of ash.. but the bullets had put some marks against his skin which would surely make him sore for a few days.

The Drifter's head arose solemnly, his jaw tightened. Now, he was coming for vengeance. 

Fourth Form: Six foot tall figure, covered with a tattered cloak. Using mostly his pistol, having it out underneath the black cloak, his head revealed as a bowl of black and green hair, fully, and no mask.  

DRIFTER FACT #1

Before Drifter had gotten into watching television, he was drafted into the U.S army carelessly after landing in a ball of green flames to a base. So good at hand to hand fighting that he was held 'captive' to fight for them, and he did so, mindlessly, in the Vietnam war. 
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

The Drifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drifter   The Drifter EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:43 am

Power: Advanced
Weapon Skill: Expert
Logic: Novice
Durability: Adept
Speed: Adept