Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant I_vote_lcapTang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant I_voting_barTang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant I_vote_lcapTang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant I_voting_barTang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant Empty
PostSubject: Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant   Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:30 am

-Character Template-

-General Info-

Name: Titanic One
Secret identity: Tang Zenaki
Race: Human
Age: Says he is in his early fifties yet pictures of him have been collected from the 1700's. They always vanish though.......
Day Job: He is a billionaire on par with Bruce Wayne
Character alignment: Lawful Evil with a dash of Chaotic from time to time

-Stuff and Things-
THIS IS OPTIONAL
Love: His Empire
Dislikes: Brown Nosers
Hate: Do Gooders, they need to be crushed beneath his heel.
Fear: Watching his Empire crumble
Passion: Uniting all Villainous characters into one super Empire to achieve his goal of Domination, as well as stamping out any who oppose him.

-Looks-

Appearance: Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant Wized_zpse819fda8
Height: 7'3"
Weight: Half ton or 1,000lbs

-Childish Details-

Personality: Tang see's himself as the sole inheritor of Earth. No one knows what has sparked this idea in his mind but it happened and took root. He has a burning passion to control all he see's and beyond, he feels that even the heavens should bow down to him but these are his most secret thoughts. He knows if he were to spit out his goals and ideas to anyone he would never obtain the followers needed. He has a quick wit and often makes things he wants done look like things you want to do, his favorite hobby is using his words to make people into tools of his creation and watching them achieve a purpose they otherwise would not have.

Background: Born in central Asia he grew up a stupid farm boy who didn't even know which country he was a part of. Around his 13th year of life his village was attacked by an invading army and he was taken prisoner, his family was killed. He was forced the work in iron ore mines to gather the metal needed for the war to continue. He mined until his 17th year of life when he unearthed a black orb in the dark holes. He found the urge to kiss it and when his lips touched the stone it burnt away into his flesh, conjoining with it and with the bone.

He couldn't hide it and soldiers soon took him to a commanding officer who ordered him to death for trying to steal a valuable stone from the army. He found himself about to be hung for something he had no control over and he wished the ground would rush up to touch his feet so he wouldn't choke to death, and it did. The moment the Earth listened to his call it all clicked inside of him and his power from the orb became complete, he merely needed to will it into being.

When his power came so did his fury, he slaughtered the entire army in one night and commanded their women and children to become his subjects or die. They stood against his order and he murdered them all, leaving none alive to tell of his power. He silently walked the lands collecting massive amounts of wealth as the years passed until he had a new empire, a small empire but one he could start his true dream with. As time past he realized the orb gave him a way with words as well that he did not have in the beginning.

-Gifts-

Earth Affinity: Complete mastery over the earth and metals, able to bend them at his whim and create any construct. This power has a mile radius to it.

Dense: The orb made his skin feel like the iron he pulled it from.

Mind Influencing: The orb granted him a silver tongue so that others may be willed into doing what he says, as well as protecting him from being controlled by others with this power. Once the mind has been controlled it becomes impregnable to other mind controllers.

Weakness:

Without the Orb he is a mortal man with no suggested power. But the orb has been bonded with his being since his 17th year...... Good luck pulling it free.

Honor: For a villain he has a strict code, he keeps his earth ability limited to whatever skill level of person he is in battle with. He could easily just raise the earth up and destroy them in seconds but he reuse to do so, this honor he shows is a bit due to his pride and pride cometh before a fall.

-Tools andToys-

Weapon(s): N/A

Equipment(s): N/A
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant   Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Approved dude. Go Rule the World!
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant   Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:25 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

PostSubject: Re: Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant   Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Approved at a 4-2

Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant 11185391-oriental-seamless-tile-wallpaper
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant   Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:25 pm

-Archived-
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant   Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:46 pm

claiming
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

PostSubject: Re: Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant   Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant EmptySun May 18, 2014 3:42 am

Power: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Weapon Skill: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Logic: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Durability: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Speed: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Combat Skill: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Tech Skill: Beginner/Novice/Adept/Advanced/Expert/Master
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant   Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant Empty

Back to top Go down

Tang: The Earth's Honorable Tyrant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroverse :: Creation Center :: The Application :: Accepted Apps :: Accepted Humans-
Jump to: