Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) I_vote_lcapThe Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) I_voting_barThe Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) I_vote_lcapThe Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) I_voting_barThe Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) Empty
PostSubject: The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*)   The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:06 pm

This is a friendly reminder to the members of HeroVerse that we do have an Honor System!

This is a system in which members can check other member's profiles and see how highly regarded they are by the community. The more honor ranks given to the character by voters, the more appealing you will look to people wanting a partner to post with. This is sort of the "reality" so to speak. We have Top Posters and Top Posters per month... yadda yadda... But the Honor System shows who has the BEST quality posts (in the eyes of the voters of course).

Giving a member an Honor Rank

The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) AstroGwenParagraph

Wow! Dr.Connors had some pretty good insight into Gwen and her character, but not only in Gwen, but into Peter as well! She went as far as to put deep thought interaction between the two!

The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) AstroGwenFullPost

Come to think of it... She's just a good roleplayer in general! I wish I could let her know somehow....

The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) AstroGwenFullPostPOINTER

I need to take a closer look!

The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) AstroPlusMinus

A plus and a minus sign... This must be the Honor System Dusk was telling me about! That means if I click that Plus, Dr. Connors will get a Honor Rank! What a great way to thank her for her good post!

Just one second and...

The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) AstroVoteCAST

THERE! Now Dr. Connors has a great reputation to go along with her great posting! Hurray!

Are we done here? Any questions? Cause I feel weird... Like someone else, much shorter...

The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*) Dora-the-explorer-movies-and-tv-shows-28233981-1024-768
Back to top Go down

The Honor System! (Members Recommended to Read*)
Page 1 of 1